Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 06:13 PM
Aviak

Default Plane of Mischief Questions...

Are there any solid up to date guides on combines to create the armor and all the subsidiary pieces for this place. I've gone through the wiki pages 50+ times and many of the guides say something very different than the quest pages.

I just got up there this past week and have been soloing A3/A4 Alice In Wonderland. Got 1 throne to drop which was awesome... but after reading through more, it seems like I'll need to get a whole bunch of thrones to be able to get the armor. Plus, the dolls are completely random... so might not even get what I need anyways.

Also, why is the Mischeivous Dazzler Dolls 110k plat and shaman/mage dolls are selling for 10k. Is the enchanter version that much more rare in the combine process?

Trying to wrap my head around this place and i have a headache lol
Old 07-24-2019, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Most of the PoM is not very good compared to stats and ease of access for quested velious armor. Enchanters one of only classes that have actual good items. Shaman boots are very good and b/c of those I'm surprised shaman dolls are cheap. Otherwise most other PoM armor is just status symbol.

End of the day there are just so few of these b/c thrones are so rare and most are used for flowers, cloaks of confusion and belts of inconsistency.
Old 07-24-2019, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are there any solid up to date guides on combines to create the armor and all the subsidiary pieces for this place. I've gone through the wiki pages 50+ times and many of the guides say something very different than the quest pages.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Deck_of_...neration_Quest

Everything you need in one page (or at least, anything else you need is linked there).

Just ignore the guides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpinner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shaman/mage dolls are selling for 10k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm surprised shaman dolls are cheap.
Ummm ... what server do y'all play on? They've been selling for like 70-80k for months here.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-24-2019, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I just got up there this past week and have been soloing A3/A4 Alice In Wonderland. Got 1 throne to drop which was awesome... but after reading through more, it seems like I'll need to get a whole bunch of thrones to be able to get the armor. Plus, the dolls are completely random... so might not even get what I need anyways.

Also, why is the Mischeivous Dazzler Dolls 110k plat and shaman/mage dolls are selling for 10k. Is the enchanter version that much more rare in the combine process?

Trying to wrap my head around this place and i have a headache lol
The Enchanter Doll generates a 2nd Best-In-Slot robe that (IMHO) is only surpassed by an extremely rare drop off of Vulak (roughly 4? Have dropped in the past year).

For most folks, it is actually the best item they can get.

That is not true for almost any other set of PoM armor which is normally comparable to the skyshrine equivalent. The other exception is those Shaman boots.
Old 07-24-2019, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Enchanter Doll generates a 2nd Best-In-Slot robe that (IMHO) is only surpassed by an extremely rare drop off of Vulak (roughly 4? Have dropped in the past year).

For most folks, it is actually the best item they can get.

That is not true for almost any other set of PoM armor which is normally comparable to the skyshrine equivalent. The other exception is those Shaman boots.
A couple of the Druid pieces are superior to Skyshrine, but it's not as dramatic as the Enchanter robe or Shaman boots.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A couple of the Druid pieces are superior to Skyshrine, but it's not as dramatic as the Enchanter robe or Shaman boots.
the druid chest is literally best in slot and almost incomparable value-for-money over all classes and gear pieces, and outside a few pieces like the bracer and boots, the other pieces tend to be very significantly better

you spread so much misinformation sometimes I think you're a lost bot who can't find his way back on Twitter
Old 07-25-2019, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the druid chest is literally best in slot and almost incomparable value-for-money over all classes and gear pieces, and outside a few pieces like the bracer and boots, the other pieces tend to be very significantly better

you spread so much misinformation sometimes I think you're a lost bot who can't find his way back on Twitter
At first I was going to respond about how the PoM BP doesn't have mana-free Regrowth of the Grove and some people might care about that ... but then I got to the end and realized you're just doing your "negative basement boy" thing, so I won't feed the troll.

Old 07-25-2019, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

I think Rektyu has it figured out

do more puppet show
Old 07-25-2019, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At first I was going to respond about how the PoM BP doesn't have mana-free Regrowth of the Grove and some people might care about that ... but then I got to the end and realized you're just doing your "negative basement boy" thing, so I won't feed the troll.
You don't have to try and answer every question on here. Just the ones you know the answer to.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

The short pom guide:

Buy the stuff you need from pom. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200.
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Closed Thread