Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

Lightbulb

woah, some really neat developments on this page. I specially like the asshole list and bath one for additional porters. so fricken cool. this make me think we should set up a server twitter account that we could all us use to liek advertise for ports and stuff :3 and porters could liek sub to it to get batphones to pick people up ^^ it be SO cool :3 we don't even need a guild for it. it could just be liek the djnawhTevethefuck thingy. that still a thingy?
Old 09-11-2017, 06:39 PM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

bath one = batphone

rnf ftl :c
Old 09-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
who will pick you up at 3am in the morning
That's way better than 3am in the evening.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
woah, some really neat developments on this page. I specially like the asshole list and bath one for additional porters...
This UPER thing sounds complicated. I stopped interest until now, with you mentioning bathing services for additional porters what does this mean exactly?

Is this some sort of extra service provided by porters of our choice to bathe us before, during, or after the port?

I'd like a certain wood elf in leathers that works in DAP to bathe me, hopefully they join UPER and start offering such additional services!
Old 09-12-2017, 05:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bath one = batphone

rnf ftl :c
Your fixation for personal hygiene oozing out of this one mmpai! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-12-2017, 06:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This UPER thing sounds complicated. I stopped interest until now, with you mentioning bathing services for additional porters what does this mean exactly?

Is this some sort of extra service provided by porters of our choice to bathe us before, during, or after the port?

I'd like a certain wood elf in leathers that works in DAP to bathe me, hopefully they join UPER and start offering such additional services!
I am currently struggling a bit to work through all the applications in my inbox, but from what I've seen, we already have at least 15 Wood Elfs participating in our assessment center next week - and considering the level of some of these elfs, I am rather sure there will be leather involved.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suggest a plat fee charge across the boards no matter level/class, gears worn etc. Why make this complicated?

Every member of UPER should charge 10pp per port, no more no less.
Quote:
In the spirit of UPER, each porter will never have more than 3 people in a queue, that will eliminate long wait times, and also alleviate the stress on the porter.

They simply need to pull tag down when they have 3 people in a queue waiting for a port.
Then...

Quote:
This UPER thing sounds complicated. I stopped interest until now,,,
You're a strange one.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

I just saved a small fortune with my 5 free rides for getting a friend to sign up for the Uper app

Thanks Uper
Old 09-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just saved a small fortune with my 5 free rides for getting a friend to sign up for the Uper app

Thanks Uper
Thank you for your Feedback. Enjoy your free rides! Perhaps you want to use them with our new service. We are currently working on the roll-out of UPER Black in some regions of Norrath. UPER Black will guarantee being ported by an Erudite.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really sure where you are going with this Yasi - do you care to explain a little further? Why only Erudite? I don't understand
Yasi, back away. Slowly. Do NOT entertain this post by Spyder... And we will try to pretend you didn't write that.

I believe everyone gets caught up in thought and sometimes writes more than they should when forumquesting sometimes.

Spyder. Come on man. Don't lead him down the rabbithole. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread