Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2021, 08:25 PM
Banned

I gotta admit this is every bit as insane and satisfying as watching a good super metroid speedrun.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

You don’t hold the record for fastest to 50...

You hold the record for gathering the most scrolls.

AT BEST your “record” could be described as, “Fastest 1-50 using quest turn ins”.

You’re deflecting most valid points. Some people may be trolling you, but there’s a valid argument as to this not representing a leveling achievement.

Either way, your presentation is very narcissistic. Your posts are worded in such a manner that you’re obviously preparing for the arguments people will make against you.

You can have your weird moment of what you clearly feel is glory, but don’t forget that asterisk next your “win”.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:23 PM
Banned

it took 2 months to get the scrolls ready, so he basically had the slowest to 50
Old 01-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta admit this is every bit as insane and satisfying as watching a good super metroid speedrun.
Goddamn I love that game. Mega Man X legit as well for SNES.

Making me want to play all the classics now. Need some old school Guardian Legend stat.
Old 01-02-2021, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Megaman X on the snes is one of the best games ever made i dont care what anyone says lol
Old 01-03-2021, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the only one bringing maybes. I'm the one here with proof, and therefore the P99 - serverwide, all-time (for now) - record. Thank you, and come again.
I don’t think the point he was trying to make was really about the maybes as much as it was more that it’s sad that this is something you posted about
Old 01-03-2021, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaersalot
You hold the record for gathering the most scrolls.
Thank you, I hold that record too: 2400.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaersalot
AT BEST your “record” could be described as, “Fastest 1-50 using quest turn ins”.
Yes, if there were sub-category of fastest 1-50 questing, I would also hold that record too. I simply set the "Fastest 1-50 PERIOD, no sub-category across all P99 servers" record. Feel free to make your own sub-categories and shoot for the moon. It has cats. Great target. #DogLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik
Megaman X on the snes is one of the best games ever made i dont care what anyone says lol
Agreed.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default *

And yet another prepared deflection from Mr. Attention Starved.

Still forgot your asterisk there, bud.

You can’t make up your own categories and then correct others for saying we didn’t identify the sub-category properly. You did a thing. It isn’t as impressive as you’d hoped. Sad face for you.

You can hide behind “these people are just trolls and being mean to me” if you like, but ultimately you do not have a legitimate rebuttal to anyone providing you with a critique. If you were so confident in it, then you wouldn’t still be replying. You just have a library of quips saved up.

You hold the record for fastest to level fifty...using quest turn ins. That’s it. And maybe the record for most boring YouTube video ever.
Last edited by Kaernot; 01-03-2021 at 08:33 AM..
Old 01-03-2021, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Kinda neat as a novelty. But if anyone thought it was worth the effort it would have been done years ago already. Sorry you didn't get server first 60.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaernot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet another prepared deflection from Mr. Attention Starved.

Still forgot your asterisk there, bud.

You can’t make up your own categories and then correct others for saying we didn’t identify the sub-category properly. You did a thing. It isn’t as impressive as you’d hoped. Sad face for you.

You can hide behind “these people are just trolls and being mean to me” if you like, but ultimately you do not have a legitimate rebuttal to anyone providing you with a critique. If you were so confident in it, then you wouldn’t still be replying. You just have a library of quips saved up.

You hold the record for fastest to level fifty...using quest turn ins. That’s it. And maybe the record for most boring YouTube video ever.
Wow I think this dude just ended the thread lol
Closed Thread