Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldini [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i project that the server isn't going anywhere and neither are you nerds
stop projecting your insecurities on this community of young doctors.
Old 04-24-2020, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly without thick skinned staff to manage a new Red server. it would fail pretty fast.

It's a totally different mindset that is required to govern a pvp community.
Agatha for red GM, no compromises.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:03 PM
Banned

You cant have players be GMs they do favorable decisions and abuse power

Agatha plays 24/7 exactly who you dont want in charge
Old 04-26-2020, 01:28 AM
Banned

Lol, GM Agatha would be funny a month or 2. They should have special PVP contests on the new Red99 sever where the Champion gets to be GM for a month or 2 as the grand prize. =)
Old 04-26-2020, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

I cant wait to play on the new box.

I don't care of Agatha or Swathe or the resurrected clone of Nizzar is the king(queen?)pin(s?). Surely we could create some kind of triumvirate of server deities where these three could duke it out matrix style and players could pick sides? Just disable item creation and teleportation privileges, enable ban privileges and commands, maybe on some kind of cooldown. Let them DT the infidels from the opposing sides. They will eventually sort it out and enforce some kind of order on the server. Each guild leader gets to pick an avatar of an EQ god and play as that god(dess)... in game. Everyone else serves at their behest.

Just give me old school EQ +pvp
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-26-2020 at 11:20 AM..
Old 04-26-2020, 11:41 AM
Banned

there is no new box
Old 04-27-2020, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

I would play an absurd 3 x GM powers enabled sick deahtbox if it was P99 based and had set timeline.

Sounds fun.

Bigsham confirmed new box imminent.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all have to realize we play here for free and when they feel like making a new server or doing something with the pvp community ...they will. They aren't obligated to do jack, truly. Until then if you still play on red go head and have fun. Heck, play other servers, other games etc. Diablo 2 PVP emus are fun, anarchy online is free, daoc is free, eq2 is free ( they have a PVP server I think) war hammer, elder scrolls online is free I think, Age of Conan has PVP go play a time line progression server on live ... Keep your self entertained until they open up our new server. I even have a heavy PVP game on my iPhone called World Of Kings lol
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol "we play for free"... u have any idea how much cash flows through this emu business? Wonder if they have to disclose the money they make for "donations" publicly, as a non-profit organization
Old 05-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all have to realize we play here for free and when they feel like making a new server or doing something with the pvp community ...they will. They aren't obligated to do jack, truly. Until then if you still play on red go head and have fun. Heck, play other servers, other games etc. Diablo 2 PVP emus are fun, anarchy online is free, daoc is free, eq2 is free ( they have a PVP server I think) war hammer, elder scrolls online is free I think, Age of Conan has PVP go play a time line progression server on live ... Keep your self entertained until they open up our new server. I even have a heavy PVP game on my iPhone called World Of Kings lol
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf are u really Kenny lol. You re my first kill on the server. You were fetching in my group in oasis during pulls and i got sick of it. Pras
Old 05-03-2020, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

I'm still trying on red 1.0 limping a long calling people gay, ultra gay, and mega gay, doin my best pals.

I thought about farmin the mage foci today so I could make a gnome mage that worships brells, because tbqh brell is probably the best diety to worship pre-luclin anyway.
Closed Thread