Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

Unchecked intentional training isn't classic or pvp or fun. Sorry.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unchecked intentional training isn't classic or pvp or fun. Sorry.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2020, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

Having mobs fight for you is called PvE.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:21 AM
Fire Giant

so the dude has 13 posts, one of them is this one in 2020. cool
Old 04-04-2020, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Bank alt stuffed to the gills with manastones maybe?
Old 04-04-2020, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babadook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a PvPer on a PvP Server I feel that I should have a fair chance in getting to kill another player.

Here is the scenario. I am small manning a bunch of small men in a larger guild doing a raid target. I feel that it is unfair if said guild of small men respond to my incoming attack with an overwhelming force. I should not be forced to face this guild 4v1, 5v1, 10v1, ect. They should only be allowed to send players equal to the number of players on my small man grief team as a response. Otherwise it's not fair. They should only be able to send more players after I/we kill the current ones.

Now, see how stupid that is? It's a dumb rule that shouldn't happen on a PvP server.

The same can be said when it comes to training in general and especially when a small man group is PvP/Griefing (Yes, grief is a form of PvP don't be a cry baby.) a large raiding guild. If you have a raid force, especially one of 30+ players and you can't handle a small group of players without whining to the GM, changing rules, or needing pointless rules then why the hell are you even on a PvP server? The only rules needed should be coded into the game for example +/-4 levels to target a person in PvP, only coin loot, etc. If it can't be coded then it's not a good rule for PvP. In short, players should not have to change any tactic or act in a certain way when playing.

Those are some blue rules that shouldn't exist on a PvP server. A single player should be able to pell mobs and do whatever against 30 other players. If the guild can't handle one person or a small group then they don't deserve whatever mob they are after anyway and should take that weak shit where it belongs: to a nonPvP server.

Carry on wayward sons.

I am a PvPer from the bygone days of Rallos / Sullon and I agree with this message. Re-read his post you bluebies... he is wanting it more hardcore, and why not? There used to be a time when guerrilla warfare was a viable tactic and small guilds could disrupt large guilds...by ANY means necessary. Ahh... the good old days. I'll keep this short... Play Nice Policies have NEVER had any place or business on a PVP server. The next step after that is safe zones!
Old 04-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a PvPer from the bygone days of Rallos / Sullon and I agree with this message. Re-read his post you bluebies... he is wanting it more hardcore, and why not? There used to be a time when guerrilla warfare was a viable tactic and small guilds could disrupt large guilds...by ANY means necessary. Ahh... the good old days. I'll keep this short... Play Nice Policies have NEVER had any place or business on a PVP server. The next step after that is safe zones!
Sorry u have to play with 'bluebie's on ur red box????

The problem isn't to PnP or not to PnP the problem is u expect everyone to play the game like you want them to play it.

Most of these nerds will camp 10 fungis, then log out. God bless their hearts, u aren't going to meet more than 100 diehard PvPers ever in one spot.

The kids over on RoZ are almost the same, most stick around because they can box there and the 'gear gap' aint big. And its got some QoL features and ezmode + friends.

But this box is good, and we should cater to the raid scene, meaning deliberatly training ppl cuz u are mad they are fighting dragons is pretty...petty? hard to find a real gud derogatory term that isn't to terribly offensive to a group i really like these days.

red99 isn't going to get lists, *teams* may, but not red99
Old 04-05-2020, 05:50 AM
Planar Protector

Move to resolved.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

just so u know we all aint spergin this is just an awful feeling for pvpers

*less enforcement is better
*suspending players for minor infractions is what killed the pop initially probably

The nearest compromise i can imagine is if a guild starts to powerlvl toons soley for the purpose of 'training' because they can't do anything else, and are bad at the game, and are boring, that is kinda soylent froglock like and they need to get slapped on the wrist.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ack.jpg (54.1 KB, 54 views)
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-06-2020 at 12:13 PM..
Old 04-06-2020, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Grains and bio need to contact the real players of those characters, there playing is sloppy, either there not the same dudes or there just has Beens. Sadly age catches up to us all.....
Closed Thread