Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

fuck not being able to edit my retarded babble on rnf. Anyway you get the point.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drktmplr12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the state of raiding on this server is beyond ridiculous. it reminds me of small claims court or ricky lake type shit. how did it get this bad? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

everyone should just read the thread again and think REAL HARD about it.

you will soon find yourself questioning why the hell you give a shit about participating in it.
Agreed. The raid discussion forum should be renamed to, "Why instances exist in modern day MMOs."
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you really think the bag limit will matter?

I mean look. If guilds are competing based on legitimate skill then I say to the fastest go the mostest. If you can mobilize and kill 5 mobs before the R guilds then I say to the fastest go the mostest. If your plan is to collude with IB to leave VP for last while you shuffle between camped alts at VS, CT, and Sev and IB shuffles between camped alts at Trakanon, Innoruuk, and Faydedar? Not so much.
No that is not what he meant by imposing no bag limit. Say we drop the bag limit and make VP FFA as well on repops. If Class R guilds(The ones with VP keys) tie up their raid force in VP without ever raiding there competitively then they pretty much assured they are going to watch IB/TMO kill what they want in VP and then move outside of VP and kill what the guilds that didn't go to VP didn't.

This is no offense to Class R guilds wanting to try. It's just by the time they respond to the earthquake and mobilize to VP and try to setup how they plan to setup and pull in there. 3 or 4 of the VP dragons will be dead already. Nexona will be left up last and in cases where everything is FFA will be left alone for the Class R guilds to try to pull and kill while IB and TMO fights for whatever is outside of VP.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No that is not what he meant by imposing no bag limit. Say we drop the bag limit and make VP FFA as well on repops. If Class R guilds(The ones with VP keys) tie up their raid force in VP without ever raiding there competitively then they pretty much assured they are going to watch IB/TMO kill what they want in VP and then move outside of VP and kill what the guilds that didn't go to VP didn't.

This is no offense to Class R guilds wanting to try. It's just by the time they respond to the earthquake and mobilize to VP and try to setup how they plan to setup and pull in there. 3 or 4 of the VP dragons will be dead already. Nexona will be left up last and in cases where everything is FFA will be left alone for the Class R guilds to try to pull and kill while IB and TMO fights for whatever is outside of VP.
Well obviously it would be quite unfair to the Class C guilds if repops were straight FFA and the bag limit stayed at two. If that was Unbrella's meaning then I agree completely. Whether the bag limit was raised/eliminated or VP targets did not count or whatever, something would have to be done.

My suspicion is most people in Class R want VP to be FFA on repops because a) it prevents IB/TMO from colluding to leave the zone for last and b) it lets them dream their dreams of a crown of rile
Old 10-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This made me laugh really hard, mainly because in my very short time in BDA(like only a couple weeks), I saw Chest blame multiple BDA trains on TMO and the BDA members eat it all up like it was their job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The brainwashing that goes on in BDA is no joke. Guild is a fucking cult.
I force them all to call me "glorious dead leader."

Anyone who isn't missing part of their brain can see how things really go down on this server. I'm outspoken and not very fond of TMO, there's been multiple instances where they've wronged me and my guild.

Every other guild goes through this process with TMO whether it was FE (who joined them for the pixels) to Taken or even someone tinier like Asgard. You get in the way of TMO pixels and you'll get the full treatment. You'll get the spies in your guildchat and forums, you'll get the spin cycle on RnF, you'll get the blatant lies and badmouthing, and even when you catch them doing something completely heinous unless you have 4 different fraps at 4 different angles with complete logs timestamps and R Kelly's mom saying "ya that's my boy Robert, always peeing on bitches" it will only end in some slap on the wrist.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I force them all to call me "glorious dead leader."

Anyone who isn't missing part of their brain can see how things really go down on this server. I'm outspoken and not very fond of TMO, there's been multiple instances where they've wronged me and my guild.

Every other guild goes through this process with TMO whether it was FE (who joined them for the pixels) to Taken or even someone tinier like Asgard. You get in the way of TMO pixels and you'll get the full treatment. You'll get the spies in your guildchat and forums, you'll get the spin cycle on RnF, you'll get the blatant lies and badmouthing, and even when you catch them doing something completely heinous unless you have 4 different fraps at 4 different angles with complete logs timestamps and R Kelly's mom saying "ya that's my boy Robert, always peeing on bitches" it will only end in some slap on the wrist.
Anyone with half a brain believes half of what you spew. No offense of course I am sure you are enjoyable outside of this environment to be around. You are just very bad at making assumptions and very good at being incorrect 90% of the time.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone confirm what shinko sounds like on vent? I'm picturing an even more desperate for attention tiggles + lisp.
shinko is hilarious. he sounds like a regular guy. not much of canadian accent
Old 10-21-2014, 05:24 PM
Orc

uhh that firewall train was totally my fuckup. i didnt understand mechanics back then as well as i do now. but looking back on my time in bda, im pretty sure in most cases tmo did train bda on purpose. not everytime someone claimed they did im sure, but there was definitely truth to some of the claims!
Old 10-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well obviously it would be quite unfair to the Class C guilds if repops were straight FFA and the bag limit stayed at two. If that was Unbrella's meaning then I agree completely. Whether the bag limit was raised/eliminated or VP targets did not count or whatever, something would have to be done.

My suspicion is most people in Class R want VP to be FFA on repops because a) it prevents IB/TMO from colluding to leave the zone for last and b) it lets them dream their dreams of a crown of rile
Pretty much what I assume as well. I mean it is not like they couldn't be competitive if they put in the time in VP. It just takes them learning the mechanics which they wouldn't be able to do quickly in an FFA environment in there.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Banned

i cant even tell if Catherin was serious. Ask your own trackers, for hours and including when Sev spawned, the TMO trackers were right next to Taken/IB everyone elses trackers.

If Sev spawned when the TMO tracker was on the spawn, we woulda got in trouble. But it didnt.
Closed Thread