Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 03:03 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Some of you really have no idea how unbelievably good you have it with the current staff. Most of us put part-time job hours into CSR work each week as an absolute minimum. It's not unheard or even uncommon to have 40-hour+ CSR weeks. We don't even like handling all your raid bullshit - as far as we are concerned, there is no reason you can't work it out on your own. I've seen better conflict resolution from toddlers. I sincerely wish that were a joke.

I am not fucking laughing.

The sad part is that we still go to great lengths to ensure that even the most obstinate, disrespectful, whiny piece of shit gets proper support both in-game and on the forums. We actually demand it from our staff, and require that personal bias be removed from any submitted petition. I request another staff member to check my work if I need to handle a situation involving someone I have built a rapport with, just to be sure I'm not unintentionally showing them favortism. Sirken will often pass petitions on to others if he feels he'll be unable to handle it fairly. Anyone basing their insinuations of "bias" on January's raid dispute talks are unaware that they never would have taken place at all if we hadn't been vocally empathetic to your guilds' situation prior to the changes. Literally nothing would have ever changed if we hadn't continually made it an issue with Rogean, until he grew concerned enough with our frustration to force changes beneficial to all of you.

I've fought hard for your ability to voice your opinion on these forums as long as it's done respectfully, something that hasn't always been possible with older staff. The old "don't talk badly about staff" rules were rigidly enforced prior to my insistence that only the most extreme or excessive opinions be removed. Maybe everyone has forgotten just how bad it's been at times in this servers history. The very same people talking about how horrible and biased we are only do so by the grace of our own ability to not be affected by caustic rhetoric and outright false accusations. You're welcome for the ability to do so, btw. I hope you continue to exercise and enjoy that freedom.

I can more or less see the real truth behind every last bit of Project 1999 drama that has ever occurred on this server stretching back to it's inception. I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that there is no actual favortism present on the server at this time, and that many of you have never truly experienced the atrocities you now insist ruin the server or affect your enjoyment of the game.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled kicking and screaming and crying while receiving excellent customer support by a caring customer service staff free of bias or an agenda. Please be sure to call for our immediate removal and public ass-fucking any time you're unhappy with a decision we've made, an error occurs, or a mistake is made. As always, we appreciate these tears, as they continue to fuel nilbog's tiny army of half-elf robots currently being prepared to take over the world - at this rate, we'll be able to cover every continent in 1 foot tall laser-equipped metal clad automatons of retribution and violence right around Velious release.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Am too drunk to read all of that
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 10-24-2014, 03:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of you really have no idea how unbelievably good you have it with the current staff. Most of us put part-time job hours into CSR work each week as an absolute minimum. It's not unheard or even uncommon to have 40-hour+ CSR weeks. We don't even like handling all your raid bullshit - as far as we are concerned, there is no reason you can't work it out on your own. I've seen better conflict resolution from toddlers. I sincerely wish that were a joke.

The sad part is that we still go to great lengths to ensure that even the most obstinate, disrespectful, whiny piece of shit gets proper support both in-game and on the forums. We actually demand it from our staff, and require that personal bias be removed from any submitted petition. I request another staff member to check my work if I need to handle a situation involving someone I have built a rapport with, just to be sure I'm not unintentionally showing them favortism. Sirken will often pass petitions on to others if he feels he'll be unable to handle it fairly. Anyone basing their insinuations of "bias" on January's raid dispute talks are unaware that they never would have taken place at all if we hadn't been vocally empathetic to your guilds' situation prior to the changes. Literally nothing would have ever changed if we hadn't continually made it an issue with Rogean, until he grew concerned enough with our frustration to force changes beneficial to all of you.

I've fought hard for your ability to voice your opinion on these forums as long as it's done respectfully, something that hasn't always been possible with older staff. The old "don't talk badly about staff" rules were rigidly enforced prior to my insistence that only the most extreme or excessive opinions be removed. Maybe everyone has forgotten just how bad it's been at times in this servers history. The very same people talking about how horrible and biased we are only do so by the grace of our own ability to not be affected by caustic rhetoric and outright false accusations. You're welcome for the ability to do so, btw. I hope you continue to exercise and enjoy that freedom.

I can more or less see the real truth behind every last bit of Project 1999 drama that has ever occurred on this server stretching back to it's inception. I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that there is no actual favortism present on the server at this time, and that many of you have never truly experienced the atrocities you now insist ruin the server or affect your enjoyment of the game.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled kicking and screaming and crying while receiving excellent customer support by a caring customer service staff free of bias or an agenda. Please be sure to call for our immediate removal and public ass-fucking any time you're unhappy with a decision we've made, an error occurs, or a mistake is made. As always, we appreciate these tears, as they continue to fuel nilbog's tiny army of half-elf robots currently being prepared to take over the world - at this rate, we'll be able to cover every continent in 1 foot tall laser-equipped metal clad automatons of retribution and violence right around Velious release.
Honestly, even with all the shit that I throw at you, the only reason I don't actively play on the server anymore is because the playerbase itself is just so goddamn toxic. I've never before seen such a dedicated, vocal and patient team and I doubt I'll see the likes of it anywhere else. Ever.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2014, 04:30 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Welp 5 more petitions lost because deru had to deal with rnf.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So TMO, after getting all geared, should quit into Velious because you want yours... but aren't willing to earn it?
Old 10-24-2014, 07:07 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welp 5 more petitions lost because deru had to deal with rnf.
I only post on the forums in my free-time (read: not assigned "CSR time") so my activity here never cuts into petition work anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailto
Am too drunk to read all of that
It's ok, I make them long on purpose so that I only share my wisdom and insight with the most dedicated and loyal members of the community.

Anyone willing to thoroughly read through one of my multi-paragraph rants or explanations instantly wins D-points, worth absolutely nothing except my silent gratitude. They also help you get laid.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So TMO, after getting all geared, should quit into Velious because you want yours... but aren't willing to earn it?
Yes, you child, that's exactly what should happen. It's like you don't understand th concept of sharing.

You and your guilds "effort" of wall staring for days on end and waking up at odd hours or going without sleep should grant you first access to content, not total control overtime for 3+ years.

It's been suggested that classic EQ was not casual friendly and this was more or less true depending on the server however, this isn't classic EQ. It should be obvious from recent raid changes that their intention isn't to produce a 99 wild west for a very small minority to dominate.

If this was anything but a online game you would have been sat in the corner and slapped on the hand for being a greedy fuck. Instead this is EQ where the goal isn't only to advance your character but prevent others from doing the same.

TLDR: you are children and take this game way to seriously.

But thanks for some entertainment on a slow work day.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a fool if you actually believe what your telling yourself. TMO did fuck all for the rest of the server, in fact it got so bad, we were all temporarily raid suspended until we figured out a new alternative to the raid scene. If you'd have let anyone else have a chance at anything, we wouldn't be in the predicament we are in now.

If you want to throw the word 'fact' around, you may as well make sure that what your saying is indeed 'fact', otherwise your useless banter will continue to be equivalent to what you just typed in the quote above.
Goth / pierced women are trailer park trash ugly. Just adding that from your shitty sig
Old 10-24-2014, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Only an idiot would make artificial work for himself, think he's accomplished something and insist others do the same. You must be mid-level management.
Closed Thread