Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Banned

My longest sessions are usually from leveling. On progression I started a little late and did 38?-50 plus a hate raid in one session that was about 60 hours. Here I did 44 to 50 over about 40 hours
Old 06-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabaego [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes! Good times.
same. I ran into Stormfeather about a week into Velious release, I believe Hobben was the first with the eyepatch and he posted about how the other map piece was on a giant turtle named Lodizal @ the gnoll camp

I waited

and waited

and waited

no bs, i non afk camped him saturday morning through wednesday. He popped, mobilized a raid force of pick up ppl in the zone and a few guildies who were on @ 4 AM est.

This bard, Hallertau (and his wife Xorena) were with my main group, the KS group. I broadcasted to everyone who was on the way that since I did the watching I just wanted the map piece. So in group chat I said "lock corpse asap and loot all but map please" when he died.

Hallertau proceeds to literally ninja loot everything and then goes LD. Xorena however is still online and is insisting he's coming back. So he gets back, (keep in mind this is about 2 weeks into Velious) and says "oh woops i looted the map its NO DROP"

GM Cyril on RN reports to check the situation out and decides nothing can be doine. I bitch and whine, clearly, and get suspended for 3 days.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Sarnak

Pfft, Plane of Earth clear, all of A and B, maybe 9 hours max in one fell swoop.

Beyond that, I'm entirely too impatient to camp crap for more than an hour or two.

Donate a water filter in Haiti. Click Here
Old 06-18-2010, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Manastone for 2 days straight heres. Can't recall any huge nonstop sessions back on live.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via ICQ to Qaedain Send a message via AIM to Qaedain Send a message via MSN to Qaedain

62 hours for a cloak, Quillmane on live.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quillmane was a disgusting camp unless you could track.

The only thing that rivals my ~100 hr Lodizal camp is Pyzjin for GBS prior to people identifying her spawn cycle. Probably somewhere around 60 hours
Old 06-18-2010, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Holy crap! I feel like such a newb. I've been playing MMO's since 1997, and have never camped more than 6-8 hours for something. I just don't have the patience - nor would my life ever allow it. Too busy in real life. Plus I don't think I could manage staying awake longer than 40 hours (barely made 36 hours once).

Kudos to you guys, insane!
Old 06-18-2010, 11:44 AM
Orc

Longest Raid:
VT that went on for almost 12 hours I believe.

Longest Camp:
Ragefire in SolB for my cleric. Was a queue at time time. Probably around 40 hours.

Longest Session:
50 hour grind session with my RL mates exping over a lan weekend. AWESOME!
Old 06-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

72 hours in SolB King Room getting through half of 44, all of 45 and a safe bubble into 46.

Longest Raid 24 hours in fear with Daethdor. Couple IC people and a couple DK. Was my first time in Fear.

Longest camp was 36 hours in SK for Grimrot. I fell asleep at the keyboard and 2 of my friends spam inspected me to make me go LD while this random druid kited Grimrot for them. I logged back in in front of the turn in guy in Qeynos with them spamming me in tells "Turn it in!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Last edited by Aeolwind; 06-18-2010 at 11:51 AM..
Old 06-18-2010, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a safe bubble into 46
Cuusssshhhioonnnnnnnnnnn
Closed Thread