Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2020, 01:12 AM
Orc

Default Big bad Chief Goonda and the Druid!

I don't know what happened. Maybe it was my OOT adventure with Toeking. But people are NOT liking Pewpew.

I'm enjoying myself at Chief Goonda with a lovely NICE druid. He's taking Goonda and I'm killing the guards. Just getting some bronze for an alt I want to start. He decides to leave and I take a crack at Goonda. No dice and I die and make the walk back through the Karanas. Zoning back into WK I could smell the faint odor of Plauge wofting once again through the zone.

I gather my corpse and there is a new druid there! Thornit! Great Goondas cleared, and all the ogres are up. Should have clean access to the Guards!! I message him that I would like to kill them quickly for bronze and then log. Bed time for Pewpew. Mr. Thorn somehow finds this offensive. He says don't do it I don't want you to aggro Goonda (who just died). After talking with Galach and him reminding me in outdoor zone's you can't take more then one camp after the Toeking adventure, Thornit and I have this lovely interaction... Guess this is similar to telling a police officer you know your rights? Pewpew making new friends all over Norrath! What adventure will await him next week? Tune in and find out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stupid druid 2.jpg (22.2 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg stupid druid.jpg (22.5 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg stupid druid 3.jpg (21.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg stupid druid again.jpg (22.1 KB, 49 views)
Old 03-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Aviak

You asked if he minded if you killed them, he said not to. Why press the issue? nobody likes a rule lawyer, and if he wasn't there you wouldn't have access to your camp to begin with.

With that said, he is indeed a douche. Just not a thread-worthy one
Old 03-08-2020, 02:10 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by damus1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You asked if he minded if you killed them, he said not to. Why press the issue? nobody likes a rule lawyer, and if he wasn't there you wouldn't have access to your camp to begin with.

With that said, he is indeed a douche. Just not a thread-worthy one
Fair enough. Just thought it was weird a level 50 would go off on someone so hard. If I was in a guild would he of treated me differently? Oh well.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:57 AM
Kobold

What an idiot he seems. I do not understand why people act like this.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:49 AM
Fire Giant

year
old
elf
sim
Old 03-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Thread made me realize I'm a pretty nice guy and don't waste time on petty arguments.

Very wholesome, thanks OP.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

I asked him not to kill it because I don't like him. That's my choice. And if I can mow it all down and only use up 52 percent Mana then I'll do so.

I held the camp it's my call. There's players in this game that not only I give mobs to but I give gear to. Do t judge a book by an asshats comment. He was trying to claim the goonda camp saying his friend was on the way.

More to this story then a post pic. And I two shot goonda, so I didn't need to wait for any friends. And personally I'm not here to make any either. Been there done it.

This time I play for me. Must be why I have all I need and then some now

Haters be hating. Keep teamsharing list camps losers.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Fire Giant

One more thing. Isn't a single person on this server I've ever asked anything for. Done it all myself and taught many how to make shit tons of plat. If I ever treat you bad, it's because I don't like you. And with certainty I will have said that intells as well. I am no bitch ass whiney kid like half you fools. I say exactly what I feel.

Those I help I like. The rest of you can fuck off and go back to wow vanilla chumps
Old 04-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

I dunnae wanem but you cannae avem.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
year
old
elf
sim
^ 20 year old elf sim forum critic
Closed Thread