Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 02:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more thing. Isn't a single person on this server I've ever asked anything for. Done it all myself and taught many how to make shit tons of plat. If I ever treat you bad, it's because I don't like you. And with certainty I will have said that intells as well. I am no bitch ass whiney kid like half you fools. I say exactly what I feel.

Those I help I like. The rest of you can fuck off and go back to wow vanilla chumps
You’re asking for an orb of tishan in forums btw. Trading is a form of collaborative negotiation, aka cooperation aka asking for help.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=354326

Maybe you should camp it yourself instead of asking for help?
Old 04-08-2020, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

If we are rule lawyering, op is entitled to claim one guard as his camp, and the rest of em would be fte
Old 04-08-2020, 06:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more thing. Isn't a single person on this server I've ever asked anything for. Done it all myself and taught many how to make shit tons of plat. If I ever treat you bad, it's because I don't like you. And with certainty I will have said that intells as well. I am no bitch ass whiney kid like half you fools. I say exactly what I feel.

Those I help I like. The rest of you can fuck off and go back to wow vanilla chumps
Weird cause there's literally you being a whiney bitch about a dead goonda in those screen shots.

To each their own.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:46 AM
Banned

big sip
Old 04-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by damus1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You asked if he minded if you killed them, he said not to. Why press the issue? nobody likes a rule lawyer, and if he wasn't there you wouldn't have access to your camp to begin with.

With that said, he is indeed a douche. Just not a thread-worthy one
You're not meant to turn on the OP until at least page 3, dude.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ 20 year old elf sim forum critic
Exactly
Old 04-12-2020, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I asked him not to kill it because I don't like him. That's my choice. And if I can mow it all down and only use up 52 percent Mana then I'll do so.

I held the camp it's my call. There's players in this game that not only I give mobs to but I give gear to. Do t judge a book by an asshats comment. He was trying to claim the goonda camp saying his friend was on the way.

More to this story then a post pic. And I two shot goonda, so I didn't need to wait for any friends. And personally I'm not here to make any either. Been there done it.

This time I play for me. Must be why I have all I need and then some now

Haters be hating. Keep teamsharing list camps losers.
You sound like a loser
Old 04-12-2020, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Yowza some of y'all need to stick your heads out the egress windows from time to time to get some air.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
year
old
elf
sim
Closed Thread