Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 02-24-2022, 08:18 AM
Aviak

This idea has been floated before but having a competitive raiding server and a separate, more rotated casual server is looking more attractive.

This may have to wait until Green refreshes so that can be turned into the competitive server leaving Blue as casual, or vice versa. But clearly there are two very different raiding cultures here and IMO neither is really an issue on their own. The problem is that they have to occupy the same space.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do understand the need to stop the racing though cause it definitely looks like people have scripted things...which sucks..but rolling is just and kinda feels like welfare...meh /nod
There wouldn't be racing if Vanquish would stop breaking the server rules. Just stop cheating to win at an unofficial emulator TLP and you can have what you want. Also really cheap of you of all people to complain about "welfare pixels" since you ditched Riot after getting your toons geared off other people's work.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just stop cheating to win at an unofficial emulator TLP
Just a reminder, that to date, the only confirmed instance of cheating was done by a Riot officer named Kickenit.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-24-2022, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There wouldn't be racing if Vanquish would stop breaking the server rules. Just stop cheating to win at an unofficial emulator TLP and you can have what you want. Also really cheap of you of all people to complain about "welfare pixels" since you ditched Riot after getting your toons geared off other people's work.
Hey you, I wasn't saying anyone was cheating, I use to think it wasn't possible, but after watching those videos of how to set up pixel detection etc. I realized how people could definitely be scripting things. So yes, after seeing that I agreed racing is not gonna work, but want something besides a roll just dunno what.

To the other thing you said, My alts and warrior were 100% geared before I ever joined riot. My toons got geared in aftermath when it was low numbers zone in pulls and you could get almost bis items for like 100-200 dkp, vs the rooted dragon zerg meta and everything being like 2000 dkp lol. I snagged a few things here and there, but I earned every bit of it.

I don't know if the others people's work is directed at me but I always play my heart out and try hardest to tank the dragons and Giants. I am definitely not an afk soaker Mr! Earned my things /nod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2022, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

I see. You admit to slacking on tanking the dwarves.
Old 02-24-2022, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see. You admit to slacking on tanking the dwarves.
Rofl yes, I only usually ramp tank dain cause that dumb banishment thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2022, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl yes, I only usually ramp tank dain cause that dumb banishment thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are my #1 welfare equiped tank
Old 02-24-2022, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are my #1 welfare equiped tank
Rofl...thank you..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2022, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a reminder, that to date, the only confirmed instance of cheating was done by a Riot officer named Kickenit.
Additional reminder that Vanquish member Stunningly was found to have multiple videos instructing others how to script in P99 after Vanquish denied it vehemently, then said videos were immediately deleted once they were found. Kickenit's scripting was done to prove it could be done to respond to Vanquish's claim that cheating was not possible in P99 racing.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I don't know if the others people's work is directed at me but I always play my heart out and try hardest to tank the dragons and Giants. I am definitely not an afk soaker Mr! Earned my things /nod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You turned a pretty quick about face and ran off to Vanq, so it seems like the pixels matter more to you than people. Or following server rules in this case.