Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now, more pressing issues are at hand. Like cleaning up this community and keeping the pvp box alive and legit.
95% of the trash on the forums and reason the population is dying is directly because of your guild. All from your guild: wipe threads, burn it threads, quit because of all the exploiting, gm favortism, bring back vztz or other 2 week emulator, server not legit, lovely exploiting server not legit, eye of zomm exploits, lost race to 50 must be exploits involved flood forums questioning integrity, cast trolling and posting pathing exploits on forum bc hes ultra mad, more wipe threads, rogean is helping other people but not me, xyz gm conspiracy thread.

I can keep going if you'd like. Your guild has been flooding the forums with garbage threads since day fucking one of the server - "server not legit and unfair because rogean put in an exp bonus after i logged off." So don't pretend like you guys have the best interest of the server in mind when everything your guild has done thus far is to try and undermine it.

You guys are the biggest bunch of crybaby whiners and hypocrites on the server.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

best interest of server raise xp 100% bonus
Old 01-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Don't mind DFN hes not been himself lately

it's those post concussion symptoms hes got from Lamort laying him out on the pavement twice.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's those post concussion symptoms hes got from Lamort laying him out on the pavement twice.
Wow... say it aint so.

Only words that come to mind are scum and pathetic..
Old 01-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ROFL
Old 01-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Redirect redirect!

How many kills does your 40 man zerg have on me? How many kills do I have on your zerg in LGuk fighting 1vZone?

But since we're playing the "you died to random soandso" game, allow me a reply:

Don't mind fiegi hes not been himself lately

it's those post concussion symptoms hes got from Lovely laying him and his guild out on the pavementthree hundred times

Please oh please compare my grand total of 5 deaths and a handful of afks @ bind to yours or your guilds deaths again. Classic
Old 01-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Redirect redirect!

How many kills does your 40 man zerg have on me? How many kills do I have on your zerg in LGuk fighting 1vZone?

But since we're playing the "you died to random soandso" game, allow me a reply:

it's those post concussion symptoms hes got from Lovely laying him and his guild out on the pavementthree hundred times

Please oh please compare my grand total of 5 deaths and a handful of afks @ bind to yours or your guilds deaths again. Classic
Have no symptoms at all sorry

Don't piggyback my joke either
Old 01-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Redirect redirect!

sad and pathetic, at the same time
Old 01-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
95% of the trash on the forums and reason the population is dying is directly because of your guild. All from your guild: wipe threads, burn it threads, quit because of all the exploiting, gm favortism, bring back vztz or other 2 week emulator, server not legit, lovely exploiting server not legit, eye of zomm exploits, lost race to 50 must be exploits involved flood forums questioning integrity, cast trolling and posting pathing exploits on forum bc hes ultra mad, more wipe threads, rogean is helping other people but not me, xyz gm conspiracy thread.

I can keep going if you'd like. Your guild has been flooding the forums with garbage threads since day fucking one of the server - "server not legit and unfair because rogean put in an exp bonus after i logged off." So don't pretend like you guys have the best interest of the server in mind when everything your guild has done thus far is to try and undermine it.

You guys are the biggest bunch of crybaby whiners and hypocrites on the server.

OK so Cast is a fucking whack job on the forums. I doubt most people read the forums. I know this because I didn't see 600 unique people or so posting here. So let's forget about that OK?

More people quit due to:
1. Hearing about the River Vale exploit
2. Lag on opening weekend
3. Seeing the Lovely braggart posts (using Nizzar tactics) and him not being banned/suspended.
4. Difficulty leveling due to lack of items, or not being able to play as the class they wanted due to being alone (melees, whatever).

The large sum of people left either opening day with the lag up until 2 weeks in with the exploit posting. Since then, and since Cast has been at his wildest on the forums, the population isn't exactly losing 200 people at a time, is it? No. The server is stable in terms of connectivity now and it really should have been at release. Hopefully with exploits being stamped out (and members of my guild admittedly did so upon stealing a tactic where the guild in question was not being punished) we will slowly grow again.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OK so Cast is a fucking whack job on the forums. I doubt most people read the forums. I know this because I didn't see 600 unique people or so posting here. So let's forget about that OK?

More people quit due to:
1. Hearing about the River Vale exploit
2. Lag on opening weekend
3. Seeing the Lovely braggart posts (using Nizzar tactics) and him not being banned/suspended.
4. Difficulty leveling due to lack of items, or not being able to play as the class they wanted due to being alone (melees, whatever).

The large sum of people left either opening day with the lag up until 2 weeks in with the exploit posting. Since then, and since Cast has been at his wildest on the forums, the population isn't exactly losing 200 people at a time, is it? No. The server is stable in terms of connectivity now and it really should have been at release. Hopefully with exploits being stamped out (and members of my guild admittedly did so upon stealing a tactic where the guild in question was not being punished) we will slowly grow again.
Thats a wholelotta whine you got there....have some cheese.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread