Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Banned

or you could, *gasp,* just not click on the pvp forums. difficult, i know, but somehow i'm sure you'll pull through.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:28 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

<==== also
Old 04-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or you could, *gasp,* just not click on the pvp forums. difficult, i know, but somehow i'm sure you'll pull through.
George Carlin: The FCC, an appointed body, not elected, answerable only to the president, decided on its own that radio and television were the only two parts of American life not protected by the first amendment to the Constitution. Why did they decide that? Because they got a letter from a minister in Mississippi!
[laughter]
George Carlin: A Reverend Donald Wildman in Mississippi heard something on the radio that he didn't like. Well, Reverend, did anyone ever tell you there are two KNOBS on the radio?
[laughter]
George Carlin: Two. Knobs. On the radio. Of course, I'm sure the reverend isn't that comfortable with anything that has two knobs on it.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

I also agree that if we can opt out of the RnF section, we should be able to opt out of the useless PvP section and let the retards battle it out on their 40 man server if it finally comes.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also agree that if we can opt out of the RnF section, we should be able to opt out of the useless PvP section and let the retards battle it out on their 40 man server if it finally comes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, Reverend, did anyone ever tell you there are two KNOBS on the radio?
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder why the GMs made one for RnF then? It seems so simple yet an opt out function exists. You are brilliant.

Asher
Old 04-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Banned

Seeing PVP in the forum boards frightens me! Please make it go away so i can keep a tight clammy palmed hold on my precious pixels!
Old 12-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

HEY FYCK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD

seriously what the fuck did you expect. even trolling, I will hatefuck your corpse/and/or/live cadaver
Old 12-27-2011, 02:32 AM
Banned

only reason patriot bumped this is because it's on 4-20
Closed Thread