Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Dead men floating on a vendor in FV. Found out later person who got it thought it was dead man floating and vendored it.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkhis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dead men floating on a vendor in FV. Found out later person who got it thought it was dead man floating and vendored it.
Mm that's a good one.

DMF was such a shitty camp in Chardok 2.0. Only the mob to Korucust's right dropped it and he dropped it like 10% of the time and was a rare spawn. Horrible camp. Just horrible.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:22 PM
Kobold

Back on live in 1999, in HHP/HHK I found like 200 or so gnoll scalps and like 80 or so left goblin ears. I bought them all up and resold in EC later on for a nice profit.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Whirling Lapis Lazuli and a Jacinth on Toxx Druid Ring Vendor, Whirling Hematite on Vendor outside Everfrost. Jacinth on a Vendor in OT Outpost on Red.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PACQUETES DEL MUERTE!!!!1!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWalking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was hoping this would get brought up. did anyone ever get those packets of doom?
Maybe they were sent USPS?
Old 05-29-2015, 11:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrrion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found a Water Sprinkler of the Forgiven for 19pp just a couple hours ago, pretty decent soloing weapon for my level 16 cleric!
wow that's amazing! I saw that SAME water sprinkler of the forgiven last night too (didn't want it though).
Old 05-30-2015, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Found a Burnt Wood Staff,http://wiki.project1999.com/Burnt_Wood_Staff on a Vender about 2 years ago in WC. Not at the Ring. Bought it for like 22 plat. Sold it to a women in TMO for 10k in the Tunnel in like 10 minutes after I bought it!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have no clue how it happened to be there. Was a expensive as hell mistake I guess for some poor player for sure. lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2015, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Shiny brass halberd in neriak back in 09, will never forget!
Old 05-30-2015, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap in NFP, checked back a few hours later and it was still there so I bought it. Root net in plane of sky. I found lots of valuable tradeskill materials on live, not much here.

I hear Froovy found lots of Blue Diamonds on vendors.
Old 05-30-2015, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap in NFP, checked back a few hours later and it was still there so I bought it. Root net in plane of sky. I found lots of valuable tradeskill materials on live, not much here.

I hear Froovy found lots of Blue Diamonds on vendors.
I'm pretty sure if you are a Halfling and you find a Raider cap on a vendor anywhere but Rivervale it is your duty as a citizen to reclaim it.
Closed Thread