Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
um an ar-15 is nothing like a revolver
* 30-100+ round magazine vs 6
* leaves shell casings vs doesn't
* quickly swappable magazines vs individual loading

what kind of olympic level mental gymnastics do you have to pull to not see the difference? also can't you buy a kit that legally converts ar-15's to full autos in most states?

aren't most of you gun retards against fucking chambered round indicators and magazine disconnect safeties? don't you also pee your pants like a little sissy girl if you forget to bring your lethal force killing machine to the grocery store?
Read my post dipshit. I said they were similar in the sense of how they operate i.e. 1 trigger pull = 1 shot fired.

Dense asshole.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

yeah so 0bama had the CIA activate their ISIS sleepercells just as the 3 day Bilderberg Group meeting let out and in time for summer riots soon to receive funding and start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick lets blame guns.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There you have it folks. ITT: shitbags show support for conditional terrorism.

You are as bad as this security guard if you can't admit Hiroshima was wrong. Go turn yourself in you are all endangering the rest of us normal civilized people.
I don't think it was wrong, given the alternatives:

- Nuclear bomb being dropped on US, probably a city like New York with a higher population density than hiroshima/nagasaki

- Land invasion of Japan, leading to estimated roughly 1 million casualties between both sides (atomic bomb death toll was a bit over 200k?)
Old 06-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

[QUOTE=Xaanka;2298259]
also can't you buy a kit that legally converts ar-15's to full autos in most states?

Wow, do you really believe this? Fully automatic weapons are ILLEGAL. You have to have special licenses and authorities to posses them.

If it isn't clear, No, you can't legally buy full auto converters. They are like silencers, you're going to fucking jail if you are caught with them and aren't licensed by the government to have them.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read my post dipshit. I said they were similar in the sense of how they operate i.e. 1 trigger pull = 1 shot fired.

Dense asshole.
I read your post, you're being purposely obtuse trying to compare a fucking 6 shot revolver to an AR-15. Which gun will kill more people fired into a crowd? DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHRRRRPPP keep proving to me that only inbred retards and insecure manlets carry guns.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Jorgam;2298274]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also can't you buy a kit that legally converts ar-15's to full autos in most states?

Wow, do you really believe this? Fully automatic weapons are ILLEGAL. You have to have special licenses and authorities to posses them.

If it isn't clear, No, you can't legally buy full auto converters. They are like silencers, you're going to fucking jail if you are caught with them and aren't licensed by the government to have them.
they're pretty openly sold on my local facebook firearm buy/sell/trade groups, there's also instructions widely available to convert online and they were all over my local gun shows like 5 years ago.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy was a state licensed security guard with a lethal weapons license. That means he underwent firearms training and a rigorous background check. What more can you do to keep weapons out of this guy's hands?

We have to start winning the hearts and minds, and stop silently supporting violent institutions like the men responsible for Hiroshima. I don't care what Xaanka said I already took into account all the facts. Mass civilian murders are unacceptable and fathering terrorism has cost us as a country.

There is no reason to support terrorism in 2016 its time to condemn Hiroshima and admit we made some mistakes.

Time for the President to step up and lead on this issue rather than deflect and deny.
Yea we need to pivot to new long term solutions but that's the truth and like poetry nobody fucking likes it.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi from Australia.

Chances are there won't be a
...Chinese amphibious landing?

Would come later in the campaign I would expect..
Old 06-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dunno man he only wants millions to die in nuclear hellfire

perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle
Better safe than sorry. Islam is a cancer on this planet and needs to be eliminated.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah like I thought, you have no idea what you are talking about and just have misrepresentations and falsehoods to peddle to attempt to pass one thing off as another more scary and dangerous thing.

Just remember this bit. Citizens are allowed to own weapons, slaves are not. We all know what your government considers you.
My government keeps me safe, what does yours do for you?

Can't wait to go to a club this weekend knowing full well some crazy guy didnt buy a ar-15 assualt rifle on the weekend and come kill me because he's a reject of society.

*sips vodka creaming soda*

CIAO
Closed Thread