Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2021, 06:46 PM
Skeleton

Unhappy Crash while trading with merchant, items disappeared

I was trading with Krak Windchaser (aviak merchant) in South Karana. I was holding control and buying topaz to change plat into light weight gems. I was buying the last one when suddenly I disconnected, when I logged back in my stack of topaz was gone.

I have 25 "You give 5 platinum 2 gold 4 silver 9 copper to Krak Windchaser." in my log, but only 6 topaz. Reviewing the log it says "Thou hast been expelled by the gods!" so I'm guessing I was booted by some protection for too many requests or something, but I don't know why that would get rid of 20 topaz that was in my inventory. I find it interesting that the full stack disappeared and I had 6 left, but should've only had 5 in the remaining stack if the existing full stack was deleted. Did it boot me due to "buying" something I didn't have plat to have, and then delete the first of that item it found in my inventory, which was the full stack?

Character was Woraug and it happened at [Tue May 25 15:37:05 2021] Pacific

I'm not devastated by the loss of ~100p, but seeing an item in inventory just disappear is somewhat scary so I wanted to make sure to report it.
Last edited by Batty; 05-25-2021 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: added reason for report