Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Banned

Lol, when he'd pop in the zone de-pop your shit, port you half-way across the world and DT you just because you were bind rushing against another guild, that was corpse camping a few of your members 4 hours prior.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryARC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DE cleric named Moorpheus
Black Daggers
Omniscient
Was there from 1999-2002ish
Switched servers around then
I was in Black Daggers as well (Naelven). Good to see a fellow bastige!
Old 08-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by to0p [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
chars
Wyvrenn, Ztun, Fatx, Dorx

RL friend chars
Thorf, Aluanie, Wyclef

guilds
Ascending Dawn, Peacebreakers, Magus Imperialist Magicus, Wudan, Facultas Ultrimique, Missionaria de Protectiva, Darkenbane

years on rz
8+
you were in every top guild on the server? lol

Acrimonious (bard), Evengalist (rog), and Grimelder (necro) here

<3 Rallos Zek
Old 08-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Banned

Flowers of Happiness
Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab-insurection [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Flowers of Happiness
i used to love reading the stories on their web page...

fansy was epic (although he moved to SZ)
Old 08-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab-insurection [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Flowers of Happiness
This does not surprise me. You kind of remind me of Akalakamelee or Buffem.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Orc

Takon Takoff

Revered/Ascending Dawn as well (Hi Cyk!)
Old 08-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Kobold

I barely played rallos, played a little on tallon zek, then heard about and switched to Sullon Zek. I was primarily Toomuch, a good ranger, and eventually also took control of Actrite, a warrior, and Thrice, a shaman. Toomuch was first in Flowers of Happiness and I played a little with Fansy and his crew (if he ever logged on, he kinda came and went for long periods), but I moved on to raiding with Black Prophecy, in which I eventually became an officer till I quit in 2004. The server was pretty much crapped out at that point, and macroquest2 pretty much went unchecked. You can imagine a no rules server with rez box trains from safe zones backed up by macroquest.... it got pretty silly. Or Dual SK's simultaniously warping to you and tag team one shotting you before you can blink. SZ was a blast until things got stupidly imbalanced with AA's (one shots), safe zones, and nobody really monitoring hackers. In fact, even notorious hackers that got banned for it somehow managed to get unbanned, seemingly all the time (Kirban/Speedd for example).

Anyways, I found out about this server a little over a week ago and I'm here now, kinda reliving the glory days, wishing and hoping for a PVP server of almost exactly p1999's make. I'd like a more balanced and monitored remake of Sullon to be honest, team pvp was unbelievably fun at times, especially when the server was young. I came on to the server a few months after it opened, and it was sometime around the release of Velious I think. On top of that I was still a super noob, had only had a character to like 14 or so before coming to Sullon, but even so it was such good times. Certain people were notorious, they'd come into a zone and (if you /who'd in time) you would GTFO before they found you, because they WOULD kill you, unless you had a lot of tough friends. But then THEY would bring friends, etc... I've never seen such huge epic battles over nothing zones like blackburrow, just so your team can keep xping. SERIOUS grudge matches sprung up between specific individual opponents, and a deep hatred evolved for enemy guilds, and for that matter, the opposing teams in general. Ah man, those were the days...

Wow, my post just got really long. I play Relent here, a bard named after one I made on sullon but never got past like 50. Relent Less [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] currently only level 16 and in Detox, but I'd love to chat pvp, and especially Sullon, with anyone. As you can tell, sometimes I really miss those days.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Fire Giant

I should say that over the course of playing on Zek, a buddy of mine was big into buying up accounts, so regularly for years I played:

Ndir
Verithax
Platinumkutz
Agonizing
Icedout
Kellyn
Stryk
Azamirr
Utopian
Ianas
Old 08-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Banned

I played on Rallos Zek for a long time.

I played a druid named Slathar, an enchanter named Mintal, and a wizard named Latnem. Item loot rocked.
Closed Thread