Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errakus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally RUN THE ROTATION, from what I see you might as well trade pixels with everyone else. You feel you're entitled to something, like the kid that was always told they did a good job and got the last place trophy.
I really hope Lord Bob comes for your rotation, just to see how you react. Anyone else in BDA, sorry, but your guild leader brought it upon you guys/gals.
case in point.

Errakus here is CLOSE RL FRIENDS WITH HYJAL. Errakus confirms BDA is under the delusion that they "RUN THE ROTATION" and suggests that Dolj is gonna come for the rotation. This is the perfect storm that BDA/hyjal have been brewing since the rotation was put into place by TMO/IB to kill competition.

First, Errakus deflects my scalding accusations by posting meaningless screenshots. But, he can't keep all his lies up. he's like a juggler, but a bad one.

Now, Errakus basically says that he is going to tell hyjal to come for the class r/bda rotation. He says it's all chest's fault. how could he say anything like this with any clout, unles.... Errakus is just HYJAL ALT ACCOUNT posting to make more flame to further the destruction of class r rotation.

i have OUTED the scheme here. Banhammers all around, please. Confirmed BDA controlling Hyjal, Hyjal is Errakus, Errakus is Arrakis

BDA:Class R ROtation :: Bush : towers
BDA is to Class R rotation as Bush is to TOWERS
Old 01-20-2015, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't normally defend Chest because he can speak for himself perfectly fine but it seems you are new here so i'll help you out a bit.

BDA doesn't run the rotation I don't know why this is still a common misconception. Chest is a good dude he just is very emotional and passionate about the server. If you ever actually needed something or wanted to pick his brain he is super approachable and friendly. He is also an excellent player and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. He may be one of the most vocal members of his guild but he doesn't make the final call on everything. They have plenty of intelligent officers in BDA who make decisions.
BDA doesn't have any officers, it's just Chest.
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA doesn't run the rotation I don't know why this is still a common misconception. Chest is a good dude he just is very emotional and passionate about the server. If you ever actually needed something or wanted to pick his brain he is super approachable and friendly. He is also an excellent player and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. He may be one of the most vocal members of his guild but he doesn't make the final call on everything. They have plenty of intelligent officers in BDA who make decisions.
Perception is reality. I will just leave this here, if everyone perceives you as a dick, you're a dick.

Maybe they should have some of the intelligent people speak up instead of Chest.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errakus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For 1: I don't speak for all of HK, I'm not the leader. 2: I don't like you because of how you act in game (I didn't get in chardok ae, let me bitch about it and shutdown chardok for everyone for "great justice" because I didn't get added to the puller list.) or your actions on the forums. I have only been here a few months and easily you're on par with Red as far as how you act on the forums, not even exclusively in the RnF thread.

It's like you're better than everyone else, you've got some kind of integrity setting up and zerging around with numbers that could compete with class C. You literally RUN THE ROTATION, from what I see you might as well trade pixels with everyone else. You feel you're entitled to something, like the kid that was always told they did a good job and got the last place trophy.

But you are too scared to actually go to full on class C because TMO and IB will just swat you away because you're a loud dog with a bitch of a bite.

I really hope Lord Bob comes for your rotation, just to see how you react. Anyone else in BDA, sorry, but your guild leader brought it upon you guys/gals.
I shut down Chardok because the list holder, Talaminy (of TMO as of a few days ago) was refusing to put me on the list. That's great justice, not being petty. I held the list for the majority of Saturday and was never biased. That's how chardok is supposed to work. If someone decides to be biased and not follow the fair chardok protocol then I'll act as I see fit.

I don't run the rotation, but keep thinking that if it helps you frame whatever idiotic argument you need to make.

Sallanie had given me some insight and I really don't care if it's true or not because it makes for a funny story regardless.

Can't wait for Dolj to burnout again though, it makes for a delightful chuckle in BDA vent.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest getting inside info from Sallanie is epic. I couldn't set up a better situation if I tried
YOU couldn't set up a better situation..
or
WE

how better to have make your subtle plans than to be whispering back and forth through your operative, Salamie?
Old 01-20-2015, 04:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Errakus is Arrakis
You got one thing right at least. I stream and trust me, I am no Hyjal.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
case in point.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's how chardok is supposed to work.
CHARDOK IS NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK

GO EARN YOUR LEVELS
Old 01-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Orc

@hyjal - long live pouty lee!!
Old 01-20-2015, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CHARDOK IS NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK

GO EARN YOUR LEVELS
I now have a level 60 erudite SK. I'm everything that's wrong with chardok. It's the greatest troll I could come up with. With all kinds of ridiculous gear on my erudite a naked ogre is still better off. It brings me endless joy.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread