Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrsis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only grotesque if you're a homophobe or confused with your sexual orientation.
Fixed!
Old 01-20-2015, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How dare someone have the scruples to not agree with the war crimes TMO perpetuated over the years on p99. They've obviously been brainwashed and couldn't possibly hold that opinion on their own.

You give me wayyyyyyyyy too much credit lol.
Come on man, dont be coy. You probably threaten people that if they group or interact with TMO in anyway, theyll be blacklisted from your own guild. Your vitriolic attitude is most likely commonplace in you guild chat, and I have talked to former members of yours, they all say the same thing. If your going to be a manipulative psychopath, at least own up to it.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on man, dont be coy. You probably threaten people that if they group or interact with TMO in anyway, theyll be blacklisted from your own guild. Your vitriolic attitude is most likely commonplace in you guild chat, and I have talked to former members of yours, they all say the same thing. If your going to be a manipulative psychopath, at least own up to it.
Well now we know they don't have any spies in vent or gc.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want real talk ask any BDA member about my personal policy vs a guild policy. You're way off base.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, that's my reparations.
Explain. You whore
Old 01-20-2015, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explain. You whore
Erudites are black? Duh.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
People group with who they want in BDA, this isn't some kind of dictatorship. Chest doesn't like TMO, neither do I, neither does a lot of BDA. He isn't going to flip on someone for grouping with who they want. He might not group with TMO, he might not like when people group with TMO. But he genuinely gives a shit about his members and the well being of his guild and the server. Chest has a lot pride and likes to say what he feels is right, like it or not.

That's really just how he is.

Been guilded with him for 4 years now, im sure if you asked people who are currently with BDA they'd say the same thing. He's got qualities that leaders should have.

/nohomo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 01-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Chest is more 'passive aggressive jealous girlfriend' than he is 'overbearing hate-filled dictator asshole'

Never once seen the guy outright tell a normal member they couldn't do x or y with TMO/IB, but he would be vocal about his dislike of them and how he wouldn't do x or y with TMO/IB - which did lead to some interesting concerns from recruits that I had to quell.

He'll hold his officers to high standards and not allow them to do things, though. For example, I was barred from Sirken or Derubael's stream simply because he didn't like them.

CUCUMBERS WON'T STAND FOR OPPRESSION
Old 01-20-2015, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=khanable;1751384For example, I was barred from Sirken or Derubael's stream simply because he didn't like them.

[/QUOTE]

He also reneged on his pledge to a charity for sick kids ran by his own guild mate to join that stream with me should the donation value hit a certain point.

Can't trust a guy like that.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Dammit
Closed Thread