Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errakus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that's where he keeps his stuffed animal children.
...and rice cakes.
Rahvan
Old 01-27-2015, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

He always looks like he's smoking a black cat cigar because his mouth perfectly aligns with the door jam on the left hand side.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 01-27-2015, 03:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He always looks like he's smoking a black cat cigar because his mouth perfectly aligns with the door jam on the left hand side.
Holy shit, I just watched the VODs and see what you mean, this is GREAT.
Old 01-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Kobold

I never heard of the dude till about 30 minutes ago. Read this whole thread without watching the videos. So I knew everything going in. The only thing unexpected I saw that agitates me is the unruly neck stubble. Now I want to shave, even though I don't need to. My day is shit now.
Rahvan
Old 01-27-2015, 04:55 PM
Large Bat

His rice cracker diet has him looking like an AIDS patient.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His rice cracker diet has him looking like an AIDS patient.
You CLEARLY don't get it, he's "crippled" from "something" and it's your tax dollars funding his ability to play P99 21 hours a day while inhaling rice cakes. We should be celebrating that all our hard work is paying off in a visible way as he uses our money to play EQ all day.

You people, I swear. Just fucking CELEBRATE HIS ABILITY TO PLAY EQ 24/7 ON OUR MONEY AND BE HAPPY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2015, 06:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsdman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You CLEARLY don't get it, he's "crippled" from "something" and it's your tax dollars funding his ability to play P99 21 hours a day while inhaling rice cakes. We should be celebrating that all our hard work is paying off in a visible way as he uses our money to play EQ all day while medically not able to sit at a similar desk at a company and type similar amounts of text to earn his own living.

You people, I swear. Just fucking CELEBRATE HIS ABILITY TO PLAY EQ 24/7 ON OUR MONEY AND BE HAPPY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2015, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsdman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You CLEARLY don't get it, he's "crippled" from "something" and it's your tax dollars funding his ability to play P99 21 hours a day while inhaling rice cakes. We should be celebrating that all our hard work is paying off in a visible way as he uses our money to play EQ all day.

I'm very happy he's not in my office, and frankly there's nobody I hate so much that I would wish his daily presence upon them. Well, except maybe you.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:55 AM
Sarnak

is it me or does this dude look like the long necked dragons? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Dont forget im damaged goods now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Nobody is perfect, including the staff.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:03 AM
Sarnak

Def some rage with this one. I was in his twitch a while back and he went full on spastic mad and started banning people who were simply chatting, not much of a way to encourage an audience that's for sure. There were a couple of antagonists, but he banned way more. /Boggle, people are fucking weird.
Closed Thread