Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Aviak

Default Haven't logged on red in a year, been traveling for work

Does anyone remember Devolved, the shaman who was accused of being a secret Jibekn alt jokingly by people in Holo cuz he didn't have a mic at the time?

Yeah, that's me, obv I'm not Jibekn and I haven't raided since a huge lower Seb fight when Holo stole Trak for the first time and the guild was only like a month old.

I am updating my install now, but do I have a spot when I log in, or is it three or four whole new guilds?

P.S/ Lite and Complexity please don't train me when I log in, thx

PPS If anyone needs a shaman with epic for raids let me know, I gotta get with the times, haven't played since pre-Velious
Old 06-08-2016, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

welcome back Jib

we only have one guild now, its called tempest and your epic will be useless for it, but you can cast non epic click stuff that will be useful.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Aviak

lol k
Old 06-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Aviak

Grr, install says my spell file is outdated, gotta figure out how to fix it
Old 06-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Banned

hey i remember you

holocaust, later renamed empire, dominated the server for about a year and a half until we got bored and quit

server has <100 people playing on it now, and the post-azrael rejects reformed this new guild called tempest to flounder through the raid content now that they're allowed to play the game, although they're not having much success

i'd recommend you play on blue or another game entirely
Old 06-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

^lol
Old 06-08-2016, 03:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey i remember you

holocaust, later renamed empire, dominated the server for about a year and a half until we got bored and quit

server has <100 people playing on it now, and the post-azrael rejects reformed this new guild called tempest to flounder through the raid content now that they're allowed to play the game, although they're not having much success

Only partly tongue in cheek and exaggerative, the boyking is pretty accurate on the history of the past 18 months. The part he didnt include is that a nostalgic tour through Velious is recommended and it doesn't require much effort to see all the content a few times. Tempest is the only guild option for progression/pve now and from what i gather from the boards they're actively raiding most nights. I'm sure they need Shaman as raid guilds always do.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Alla miss you man. There's a few of us logging in most nights. If you feel like gratuitous pvp you should bring that sexy little gnome over to CS TS.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Aviak

Miss my tallboys too, maybe s2 on that Image/Devnoob box or possibly next fall/winter when the day ball stops being so inviting to be outside in.
Closed Thread