Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2020, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

I turned in 100 a canine in FV as a 56 halfling druid and got about 40% of a yellow. That roughly equates to 20-25k per canine.

Corrupt guard bracelets (per Kunark) were 45k exp each. I'm betting if you were to turn them in now they'd be half of that. So I'm thinking canines and bracelets were the same exp per quest most like which would put canines about 22.5k now which matches.

Since gnoll scrolls have been found to be nerfed 50%, I'm going to deduce that all quests across the board for simplicity sake were nerfed 50%.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are like a broken record constantly crying about the Dev's not following ClAsSiC eVeRqUeSt. Waaa the top left says it! Waaa. This server will never be classic as much as you and everyone else like to cry about #notclassic. Why can't you just appreciate that P99 is the closest thing anyone will ever get to actual 1999 EQ and move on?
Of course I appreciate it! I've been saying as much since before you made your first level one here.

But also, intelligent human beings are capable of holding multiple thoughts in their head. Thoughts like "playing P99 is fun", "I'm grateful that R&n allow me to have fun here" ... and thoughts like "R&N lied when they said that classic EQ was the thing that mattered most to them (since clearly speedrunning mattered more)".

It's a normal human reaction to be annoyed when someone lies to you ... even if that exact same person also has done nice things for you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-11-2020 at 06:00 PM..
Old 12-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% confirmed across multiple toons of various level/race/class combos.

Shadow nerf. No patch notes. No justification. Not classic.
Have you tried telling the staff that you're really going through some hard times right now and this quest exp nerf might just be what sets you over the edge? I hear they are pretty receptive to that argument.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course I appreciate it! I've been saying as much since before you made your first level one here.
Last I checked I’ve been here longer then you have.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:59 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty sure I saw Mannastone playing Rallospeck and his "buddy", smuggle, getting a PLed by him today in Kurns. Y'know, just running around one of the most popular newbie leveling zones with a summoned fire pet from guk slaughtering entire floors.

So he's back out on the world of Norrath doing "great" things.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure I saw Mannastone playing Rallospeck and his "buddy", smuggle, getting a PLed by him today in Kurns. Y'know, just running around one of the most popular newbie leveling zones with a summoned fire pet from guk slaughtering entire floors.

So he's back out on the world of Norrath doing "great" things.
boxxing is not a joke
Old 12-12-2020, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

----------
NEWSFLASH:
The quest was nerfed because 1 old comment from EverLore was found citing someone at 23 thinks they got 1/3 of a bub of exp. See this bug report: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=373833

It had nothing to do with my heroic effort in becoming the #1 player to ever play EQ ever, across multiple parallel universes, fact-check-true, DM me for info on joining the fanclub.
----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They reduced it. It wasn’t disabled at launch
Looks like we got a beta boy. Quest exp was 100% disabled across all quests for 30+ days. It wasn't reduced. Enjoy beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooljin
some silly stuff
If greedy Sony found someone paying $2000/month completing quests in EverQuest, they are going to stop them from questing to give up $2000/month???

Because stopping someone from questing in EverQuest is good for their reputation, but letting someone quest in EverQuest isn't.... Got it. Sony would never let anything as bad as someone subscribing to multiple accounts and doing LOTS of quests... lolol

BTW word is spelled kibosh.

I'm sorry you didn't get a manastone and are still complaining about pricing. I am still enjoying my time here, even if I am playing less these days. Keep my apartment in your head clean for me, I won't be moving out any time soon it seems. Thanks for the free rent.

Sarkhan, PLing is a part of the game. Make friends or make money. I suggest you make both.

Tunabros, if Sarkhan thought I was boxing, I am sure he would have been a hero and did exactly what I did in one of my heroic endeavors catching a cheater.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:31 PM
Skeleton

There's something supremely funny about the person endlessly complaining about "not classic" being exactly the kind of person that causes mechanics to be nerfed from classic.
Old 12-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Banned

Dude a low level fire pet isnt going to change anything other then make you mad and jealous

its kurns tower it does not matter
Closed Thread