Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

Default Come back from Velious

Hey,

Remember the XP weekend before Velious release? I do. It was great. There were groups in all the mid-level zones. Everyone logged their alts to level.

In doing so, I got a chance to also level my newest character. It was wonderful. So many rogue alts, warrior twinks.. I got my ShadowKnight from 39-43 in no problem!

But then Velious came out... and everyone went back to farming Phat Lewts on their mains. And the mid-range dungeons cleared out.

Just yesterday, I was in a group in Unrest on one of my alts. The group was 2 Paladins + 2 druids. The mobs were actually regenning HP while we were fighting.

So come back. Log that alt. Phats can wait.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:59 PM
Fire Giant

Green is a legacy item farm box for blue players hope this helps
Old 08-04-2021, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Why? Timeline says it's dead in a year or less.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? Timeline says it's dead in a year or less.
Timeline doesn't say anything. The server may roll onto blue, it may not. Most people here are working under the assumption that there will be another fresh server in 1-2 years time.

It's possible green will be around for several more years to come. In some ways it makes sense for Green to establish a solid playerbase if it's not to roll onto Blue or it may turn ghosttown as a new fresh server arrives.

It's also possible devs can't be arsed to run another fresh server. Been there done that-type of deal.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Fire Giant

Just saying, Devs have said everything will happen on X. And so far they havn't lied to us. So clearly their OG post about green clearly states goal is to merge into blue 6 months after last patch of velious. Early as Jan 2023. And start with next green server.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-05-2021, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

At most they were like 1 month off Ie like hate release imo still came a month early. But thats due to their post about tryin to get everything at beginning of month. Originally hate was released after Halloween on live. But no real evidence many pointed to week of halloween. So they released hate first week of oct on p99.

So imo Green will merge into blue sometime after jan 2023 like their post says. So stop lying to yourselves.
"Green Lifetime
The green server will, at a time yet to be decided, eventually merge into blue and start over again. This merge will not happen until at least 6 months after the last patch in velious (No earlier than January 2023)." straight from https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=333743 of introducing project green by Nilbog
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Last edited by drackgon; 08-05-2021 at 12:16 PM..
Old 08-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

but i dont waaaannna play on blue =(

Green 5 life
Old 08-05-2021, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saying, Devs have said everything will happen on X. And so far they havn't lied to us. So clearly their OG post about green clearly states goal is to merge into blue 6 months after last patch of velious. Early as Jan 2023. And start with next green server.
They've already said that the initial idea to merge green with blue is no longer something definite and is up for consideration.
Old 08-05-2021, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but i dont waaaannna play on blue =(

Green 5 life
That's ok, because when it merges they'll start another Green [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And not only will it not have Velious ... it won't even have Kunark!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They've already said that the initial idea to merge green with blue is no longer something definite and is up for consideration.
Aren’t you the one who is trying to convince yourself that everything you’re doing on green won’t get merged into blue at some point?

Hate to break it to you but the pop can barely support two servers much less three pve servers and the staff aren’t paying for keeping extra servers open just so you don’t have to have your characters merged with blue lol
Closed Thread