Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

2 camera shots were flashed as the guy went out the window.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelenosThePagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. A pure liquid trip that is uplifting, introspective and meaningful is (imo) better than being "fucked up"
agree with this, salvia blows acid rules

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 07-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Orc

Salvia... nothing like smoking some 60X, falling off of a couch, and laughing crazily for 15 straight minutes... or becoming the couch.... or my personal favorite "epiphany"... finding that the world has a fourth edge.

On the flip side, last time I did mushrooms it was like looking at life through a crystal clear lens... Course, we have willey-eyes (sp) here, and their some of the best in the world, period. Nothing like getting on a skateboard on 5 grams of super-powerfulk mushrooms and going on a star-journey (although I think i was just standing on it and rolling...)
Old 07-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Salvia... nothing like smoking some 60X, falling off of a couch, and laughing crazily for 15 straight minutes... or becoming the couch.... or my personal favorite "epiphany"... finding that the world has a fourth edge.

On the flip side, last time I did mushrooms it was like looking at life through a crystal clear lens... Course, we have willey-eyes (sp) here, and their some of the best in the world, period. Nothing like getting on a skateboard on 5 grams of super-powerfulk mushrooms and going on a star-journey (although I think i was just standing on it and rolling...)
spot on with salvia, i have become part of couches, trees, beds... the first time i did it i was scared I would never go back to normal, just be stuck in that tree/grass forever.

Also, one of my favorite memories is longboarding on shrooms. Once you get past the point of rubber legs it feels quite awesome

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 07-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Just copy/pasta'd a true gem from a drug forum I used to frequent:

Drugs:
~~ 2 microdots (double hits) of LSD
~~ 35mg of synthetic 4-ho-dmt (psilocybin)
~~ Chronic bud

The following trip is quite probably the most intense and provacative trip of my life. There are portions of the trip that are still incomprehensible, but the majority of the the events will be outlined.

Trip:

Zero Hour. We arrive at the Acid man's house. He has 4 microdots sitting on a 'Dark Side of The Moon' cd case. 2 for me, 2 for my friend M. They were double dipped, saucer shaped, and dark purple.

We immediately put them on our tongues. We waited a good 10-20 minutes, letting the saliva spread the LSD through our mouths, then swallow what is left in our mouths with some orange juice. Anticipation has already given me a powerful rush of energy.

Within a few minutes everything begins to take that all too familiar electric tinge. As if all I could percieve was a TV screen, and someone was waving a magnet in front of it. Here come the giggles... I laugh for no reason at all. Maybe its because I knew I was going to be tripping balls.

At this point the dealer breaks out a huge nugget of weed that looks like its mostly clumps of orange and red hairs. It is. No stems, no seeds.

We pass around a bowl and I am filled with the warmth of marijuna's weet caress as I draw the rewards of her firey sacrifice into my lungs. The smell and taste of this weed is heavenly. The shackles on my heart and mind are being barraged by waves of electricity. I feel my body opening up into space, I feel everything I know start to take a dive away from me as I enter a world that never ceases to get less alien.

The walls start slowly become darker, then brighter. I look at my friend and his skin is doing the same. I start to percieve everything as undulating between good and evil. Then color gets added to the mix...

Everything around me starts changing from green , to red, to green, to red. Little sunshaped fractals are over everything. Everything is alive and moving. The entire vista of my vision was covered in crawling and undulating lines and circles, each with little waves of elecrticity eminating from them.

I felt my mind being untwisted. My ego was being dissolved like the childish illusion that it was. Evaporated, by the blinding light of the holiest authority of truth, nothingness. This is when, usually, the most intense bliss known to man settles in accompanied by full blown journeys through space and time.

But it didn't. Perhaps my weekly use of the drug has built up a slight tolerance? I just sort of plateaud into a weird, unfamiliar space. I was still slightly cognizant of the situation going around me. This was not a good thing. The acid dealer was a complete wigger (but hey, he has good acid) and was blathering on about some bullshit while rap music played at a medium level in the background.

This is when the trip plummetted into the more hellish regions of my mind. I began having rampages of delusion about myself being the antichrist. I saw myself in the reflection of the home entertainment glass case. I began to fathom myself the most beautiful creature ever to come into existance... yes... I was the most beautiful even in heaven before I fell.

I was the one who single handedly seduced a coven of angels into following me into darkness. I was the hate and the pain of the world, but also its lone source of light. I began seeing flashes and crackles of red energy flashing out of my right eye, and wavy swathes of green energy more slowly seeping out of my left.

I looked at my friend M and the dealer. They were sitting on the couch next to me, which now looked like it was made of bronze? The dealer looked at me and I could see right past his face into his psyche. It was a gnarled up mush of blackness and muddied red. When he spoke it sounded like a retard being choked. My friend M looked no better, it looked like he was crying blood, and one of his eyes was blacked out.

I begin to try to explain to them the satanic nature of my trip. I get ahead of myself when I talk, and am having trouble conveying the message. Everything is so confusing and overwhelming. I began to loathe them for their incompetance. In retrospect, my friend M tells me that I was raving like a lunatic about starships and the illuminati. I really, really dont remember that.

This is maybe a good hour into the trip.

My friend M also says that because it looked like I was ready to freak out, he figured 15mg of synthetic psilocybin would take the edge off the acid, mellow me out, and add a more spiritual edge to the trip. Of course, M was tripping on acid as well, and hands me a full capsule of psilocybin containing 30-35 mg's.

I am easily convinced to eat the capsule, and swig it down with another large glass of orange juice. The orange juice makes me feel like there is a wet layer of sandpaper under my skin. I am seeing both red and green snakes, some of them with one red eye and one green eye, dissolve in and out of the floor. The floor is covered with them.

Being a reptile, and a reptile lover, I was in complete awe at the cascade of reptillia going on around me. Before I knew it the walls had scales, and were 'breathing' slightly. The scales dissolved into each other and back into the wall in timing with the snakes on the floor.

I look up at the ceiling and notice it is no longer there. It is a gaping black void in which I see a huge red lizard demon, with a black hood on. Its face is painted with jagged lines of black and white. His fingers are controlling long snakelike tendrils, which I realize are plugged into me, M, and the dealer. I start pullling at 'nothing' behind my neck, trying to disconnect myself, I look down at the ground and pull hard and everything goes white for a second. I look back up and its gone.

Another 20 minutes go by, and I remember a distinct delusion in which for a few minutes I am in a jungle. But again, since my ego is not totally lost, I somehow rationalized to myself that I wasnt. Another bowl of this fruity, perky dank bud is passed around. As I hold in the hit I feel waves of electric pleasure coursing up and down my body, and the slightly uneasy feeling in my stomach is nullified.

My friend M says he knows of some woods nearby, and offers me the chance to escape the wiggery seclusion in lue of some scenery. I accept, and we being walking out of the back of the house, we open the door, walk outside, and start to leave.

Then I am back in the house... what the fuck? My friend M once again offers the same thing, I figure I just had a psychic phenomenon, laugh, and we leave again. The same thing happens. We leave out the back, walk outside and then I am back in the house.

"What the FUCK man?"

M looks at me with concern at my seemingly unprovoked outburst.

I start getting paranoid. I think I am caught in an infnite loop. Everything around me starts seeming like its timeless, trapping me in insanity. As my mind is looping around in nonlinear patterns, a demon of nausea sweeps up from my belly, attacks my throat, and causes me to puke right as we get outside. The puke seems to be glowing orange. I crouch down in the dealers backyard.

The nasty delusion starts to lift from me. I feel a release in pressure, and an increase in pleasure. The acid seems to be opening up more and more, plunging me into unity with the primordial void. I being hearing a load electric humming, and more waves of the nausea and dementia start to lift.

I look up at the trees around me, as the wind blows the leaves the rustling sound soothes the very deepst corners of my tortured soul. I feel the darkness of my previous encounters being to fade.

I now feel an IMMENSE relief. I feel such a soothing cosmic love, so unconditional and eternally forgiving that it would pity my gnarled mind, and forgive it. I begin to sob, crying buckets of pain and lonliness onto the ground.

Everything is happening like it should. I begin to hear the shpongle song 'nothing lasts' in which there is a quote like "Nothing is wrong, everything is on track." The words bring me an incredible sense of peace.

Suddenly it all makes sense. Everything that has happened on this planet could not have happened any other way. Evil, fear, malice, genocide, hatred. These are all stepping stones for universal consiousness to work through , to reach its ultimate phase of existance.

We are like caterpillars contemplating pupation.

I think of the indians that once roamed the very land I was crying on. I think of how cruel fate sacrificed them to a meaningless, spiritually defunct, ultimately corrupt society. I see their blood flowing in the grass, climbing up the trees. Time seems like a huge coiled snake, I can feel it flowing through me. It is extremely pleasurable.

As the blood flows up into the trees, the trees begin to turn black and red. The visuals are much less frenzied now, more smooth, hypnotic, and pleasing to observe. The leaves on the trees begin to turn into gnarled spikes, and curve down. As demonic as these visuals sound, they made perfect sense, and it was very reassuring to watch.

I am now energized and recovered. M helps me up. My legs feel like wet noodles, and the ground seems slightly wavy. But I can walk. We walk less than a block and reach the fabled woods. I feel like I am no longer myself. I am being walked through. I no longer have any grasp, and point of reference to define myself by. I am just an amalgam of memes, a couple of learned behaviors, and a whole bunch of nothingness.

We enter the woods. I am operating on some sort of base program while the rest of me is dancing around in space. I seem to be able to hear everything moving around in the woods. Its a cool night, and very refreshing. Everything I look at produces its own little visual variation.

The trees clear up on the right side of the path, and a huge meadow is exposed. A fog of mist is wallowing in a haze above the field. Above the field we have an amazing, breathtaking view of the stars. Each star is twinkling with immense energy, shining with different tinged hues of blue, purple and green.

The stars wiggle around, dance, form geometric shapes and swirl around in spirals. We lay down and just gaze up at the stars for at least a few hours. Philosophic banter was abound.

I described to him the visuals I had been having. Most specifically the yin yang between good (green), and evil (red). He commented that green and red are on polar ends of the color spectrum and do not mix.

I began to think about the signifigance of the colors. Green was obviously the color of nature, the color of my eyes, and a very soothing color. Red was the color of fire, an invigorating energetic color and also the color of blood. Green, was also a mix between yellow and blue. Red was pure.

Evil , it seems, is more pure than good. Perhaps this is why over time evil has gained complete, irrevocable control of affairs on this planet. I closed my eyes in thought and saw a gigantic ying yang. It was swirling together, the 2 colors causing each other to spontaneously generate and disintegrate. They could only exist with each other, but they could not exist together. Evil is destined to destroy good.

Perhaps this phase of existance was just a cocoon for consciousness. Perhaps life is just the preperation for the transition to another dimension?
I've been grappling with the apparent dawn of apocalypse, and now it all made sense.

We walked around the woods for a few hours talking about these ideas and philosophies. By the time we made it back to the dealers house and got in our car, I was already beginning to come down.

If you read this entire trip report, I commend you. I imagine most skimmed through it or maybe made it 1/5th of the way through. If you read this all, you are probably Nazrhyn. :rudy_the_white:

I hope someone found this interesting.

Peace n Love?
Old 07-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Aviak

I've taken dozens of trips on LSD, mushrooms, ayahuasca, smoked DMT 40+ times and nothing has the sheer terror felt on a breakthrough salvia trip. DMT is by far the most enjoyable and awe inspiring.

However salvia has the ability to completely eradicate your memory of where you were before or what/who you are, unlike any other drug I've tried. Which in and of itself is somewhat liberating and enjoyable experience.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanks77 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've taken dozens of trips on LSD, mushrooms, ayahuasca, smoked DMT 40+ times and nothing has the sheer terror felt on a breakthrough salvia trip. DMT is by far the most enjoyable and awe inspiring.

However salvia has the ability to completely eradicate your memory of where you were before or what/who you are, unlike any other drug I've tried. Which in and of itself is somewhat liberating and enjoyable experience.
deleriant in the extreme, yes. I have a salvia trip I wrote out, perhaps ill post it.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

03-10-2006, 06:04 AM
This is the only trip Ive kept in my head, its been bothering me so I'm writing it down here as much for others as myself. So here I go.

Dose: 10x extract Salvia Divinorum one large rip in a water bong with regular lighter done back in mid January.

My memories a little fuzzy of what was going on this night, I do remember we bough some rather expensive shrooms (imo) and we had taken roughly 2 grams each, and my much lighter friends had an alright trip, I got the mind fuck for about 2 hours no visuals really... So heres where the fun starts.
Earlier in the evening we purchased some Salvia, all of us wanted to try it, only one of my friends had tried it and hes kinda a closed mouth but the way he described made my friends really want to try it. I was hesitant to try it becuase of the intense trip reports ive read about it, but by the time the shrooms were wearing off and the great talk I had with one of my other tripping partners I decided I was ready for Salvia......right.

So there's 5 of us huddled around the bong, im on my bed, im basically shaking from anticipation, no one else wants to go first and the friend that had done salvia before called me out becuase I was the one who initiated doing salvia on this night. "Fuck it" I take the bong without thinking any further i close my lips over the rim of the bowl and ignite the salvia, as the smoke rose from the chamber my anticipation grew, I remember saying 'Its Coming Up" as i layed back on my bed and exhaled....
As the exhale ended I held my fingers in front of my face and kept repeeating my litany. The hand encompassed my vision, and the spaces between my fingers became a 'place' I dont know how else to describe it,... Then things got bad.

I was no longer in the room, no longer aware of ANYTHING but my present existence: Im in a dark void, theres no sound, nothing, I sense my self, but there is no physical manifestation of my body, I am not thinking, merely aware of events unfolding, I am in no way at the beginning of this trip aware that I smoked salvia. A terrible feeling of dread unfolds, I suddenly am shown a vivid image of two beings, possibly humans, their not aware of my spirit or whatever I was, they were in a space in my mind, somehow I could view my physical mind, I was given a third person view, and these two creatures were reading something, somehow i knew they were reading about my life, when they came to parts in my life where I made 'bad' decisions they laughed at the foolish things I had done. Something clicked and I realized that I had smoked salvia and I had a "oh no" feeling. Then I realized that they had gotten a real kick out of me trying salvia, I got the impression that they were experiencing astonishment at my stupidity in trying the drug. It was then that it hit me, I WAS DEAD, salvia had some sort of magical 'trigger' that when I smoked it it extuinguished my life becuase making the decision to smoke salvia was one of many ways I could die.. Somehow I go the impression from the creatures that I had made one of the worst decisions ever in how I could die, as if it would alter my afterlife, in a very very bad way... Then things got worse, if they could......

I was now seeing the dorm room, from a third person perspective. But everything was very wrong. First the people in the room looked like my friends, but I suddenly realized they were never really my friend, just spirits that were actors, the whole worlds existance was to provide a play to see the decisions I would make... And these actors, my friends, were just palying their role as my 'friends'...The panic alone from this nearly sent me into hysteria, I actually was somehow coherent enough in my delirium to realize the similarity to the Truman Show... Hidden doors appeared out of the back of the wall, tmy friends began to step into them becuase the final scene in my life had ended, i smoked salvia and I was dead, everything was over. But now my view returned to first person, I screamed "I see you!" I wouldnt let them walk through the wall, but the page was turning, thats the only way to describe it, my entire spectrum of vision, the room was turning as if it was a page, but by speaking the actors realized I had discovered the truth, and they began to try and rush through, i 'moved' toward one of the secret exits they were going through, it 'paused', I could see through the hidden walls different scenes of my life that would of came next, as if they already knew, but they would never be, due to my death..... but then the page turned...

I blinked and I was pointing at someone...who? It was the 5 actors.... I had more reasoning now..... I knew I was in a salvia induced state, my 5 'friends' were just staring at me with their eyes wide, they looked at me as if they were crazy, but they werent saying anything...it was surreal enough that I didn't believe right away that I was back in the room alive.

For a few minutes this delirium continued, my friends finally reassured me that they were real and I was no longer in salvia space. I was still unsure, everything still felt surreal, I was waiting to be condemned to eternal torture or something, I thought that possibly they had tricked me into believing the whole thing had never happened, only to set me up for my final destination after dying.

After a minute I began to recount everything as I realized these really were my friends and roommates again, I was ALIVE! I wasnt dead, I WASNT DEAD! It was such a feeling of relief that I nearly cried, it was the worst thing that ever happened in my life- but it was incredible, I never though such a drug existed. To top it off, I had only tripped for 3 minutes, becuase we didnt have a torch lighter our trips varied from 2-5 minutes, but all equally intense and different. The thought of being in that death trip for 30 minutes apalls me, I count my blessings I held a bic when I sparked the flame and not a torch lighter.

Recapping from my friends watching me, I was laying on my bed saying Oh my God No, over and over. Near the end i stood up with my eyes open pointing past them at the wall and yelled I SEE IT about 10 times or so and then i kinda returned to reality they said, but that I had looked at them as though I didnt know them. I was the only one who didnt laugh duiring the salvia trip, and apparently the only one who wasnt 'aware' he was on salvia untill the end of the trip. whenever they tried to speak on salvia they would laugh uncontrollably....

-edit-
...... to read this trip is to only give you a vague idea of the way it really felt, but the one positive I got out of it, its alot harder to scare me now, coming back from the dead will do that(figuratively)... and hopefully by writing this I relieve some of the lingering feelings this trip inspired. Lady Salvia, you are a bitch.

There's a 'best trip reports' salvia essay for you, by yours truly. That's what doing salvia feels like.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Banned

young junkies
Old 07-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

"To him who has had the experience, no explanation is necessary. To him who has not, none is possible."

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Closed Thread