Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did u guys hear about FTE bonanza extra ex-con extravaganza with the whiplashed pixel fiends smoking heroin off foil eyes scaled by pixel dreams they cuck the casual drivel hungry monkeys got unstoppable spittle but they wiped clean 2018
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doubt any americans from AM voted unless they had wifi at the booths
State I live in is like 90% mail in ballots. I vote in every election and have never gone to the polls. I am also a 5-10% raider in AM, but then again you have to generalize because you're not informed enough to think individually.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a reference to the embellishment of actual numbers, but nice snowflake tangent nonetheless.
And I was referencing you terrible grammar which was obviously influenced by your ignorant outrage and the fact that you were triggered by just thinking about trump. Carry on snowflake
Old 12-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I was referencing you terrible grammar which was obviously influenced by your ignorant outrage and the fact that you were triggered by just thinking about trump. Carry on snowflake
You think people only make grammatical errors when they're outraged? You must be new to the internet.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
State I live in is like 90% mail in ballots. I vote in every election and have never gone to the polls. I am also a 5-10% raider in AM, but then again you have to generalize because you're not informed enough to think individually.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Catfish don't grow that big where I live, try again
Old 12-13-2017, 12:13 AM
Banned

mead has brougth the shrekoning once again
Old 12-13-2017, 01:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think people only make grammatical errors when they're outraged? You must be new to the internet.
Where did I say that people only make grammatical errors while outraged? I just said that his attempt and poor grammar was
Old 12-13-2017, 10:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Where did I say
Oh Jesus, I could set my watch by how often you fall back to that "where did I say X" when someone calls you out on something. It's like arguing with a 15 year old.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh Jesus, I could set my watch by how often you fall back to that "where did I say X" when someone calls you out on something. It's like arguing with a 15 year old.
So I never said it, you just wanted me to say it. Keep assuming though, personally I respond to what is said not what I wanted to hear... in the future it would be best if you focus on what is actually in the reply.
Closed Thread