Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

Default True Spirit faction questing

Hey folks,

I have searched as I usually do for this question but don’t see anything about it currently. I started a shaman a long while back, used the tiny gem and Bondl method to max my faction which was great and time consuming.

I acquired several children’s tears a while back before taking a long break. I’ve recently returned and decided to max my true spirit on my Druid who has one, and was unable to get the lesser spirit who spawned to respond to hails or any quest text.

She does con apprehensive (I truly did not check when I factioned up my shaman) but thought everyone started right around there.

I tried doing the start of the wiz epic quest to increase truespirit, but didn’t get any faction notice when I turned in the note to Camin (still apprehensive but didn’t figure one turn in would hangs this). I was thinking of proceeding through the first steps of the wiz epic but thought I would ask here before I spent some cash trying this out.

Am I missing something? Will increasing my truespirit even cause the lesser spirit to talk to me? Should I try getting an alliance necklace to test? I can’t charm the spirit as a Druid which I did try.

Thanks as always!
Old 02-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Kobold

As a Shaman that has desperately wanted my epic for a long time, the 'I acquired several children's tears' phrase was very painful to read.

But as far as non-shaman TrueSpirit faction, you could try Blinde in rathe to spawn the dog, and just say 'I wish to know more'. I'm 99% sure thats how people get their initial rep.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Yup I’ve done that, but from peg leg in B.B. the spirit won’t talk to me, but does move when I hail.

This is on Red, so don’t be pained. I would MQ them for you if I were on blue though.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Oh weird, I always thought that's how other classes did it, since I've seen many druids/etc getting their gems off that same dog. I wonder if you can do the Envy/Woe/Marr section before the initial turn in/test of patience?
Old 02-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlycupcakez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup I’ve done that, but from peg leg in B.B. the spirit won’t talk to me, but does move when I hail.
As I remember it the lesser spirit was kind of flaky, even to a shaman who'd already completed the that step several times. Sometimes (not every time) I'd have to wait awhile after he spawned before he would respond to me.

If you haven't tried already, I'd suggest spawning him, waiting a couple minutes, and then try hailing him and/or saying "'I wish to know more" ... ideally while standing almost on top of him.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-07-2018 at 04:34 PM..
Old 02-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

sadly none of these worked - wandering spirit ate woe/envy/marr and nothing from waiting, standing on top of or killing the other lesser spirit PHs :[[
Closed Thread