Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 07:21 AM
Sarnak

Default shaman epic. Do I have to talk to spirit in emerald jungle before killing black dire?

shaman epic quest. Do I have to talk to the spirit in emerald jungle before killing black dire? or can I just randomly kill black dire and then go to EJ and proceed?
Old 11-24-2017, 07:56 AM
Kobold

I'm pretty sure you can just kill the advisor, spawn the wolf, then do the turnin
Old 11-24-2017, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Any one can spawn a black dire and kill it. Requires no faction. However if you want the reward, make sure your faction is at the correct level before turning the pelt in.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbouya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shaman epic quest. Do I have to talk to the spirit in emerald jungle before killing black dire? or can I just randomly kill black dire and then go to EJ and proceed?
You have to have the faction for the turn in. You can kill black dire anytime you want though, just hold the turn in until you're ready with the faction.

If you follow the side quests up to that point I think you are pretty much set. Its been a while, but I dont recall having to do any grinding. I just did the quest (might have done a few peg legs) and had the faction for the turn in.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

I can confirm, following each step up until this point and grinding nothing worked perfectly.

I've started grinding the later steps though, because, well, everyone does.
Closed Thread