Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 11:16 AM
Large Rat

Default Cleric solo spots Post-Spectres

Just dinged 50, specs are pretty much all green now. I am not at all familiar with soloing spots with undead in Kunark/Velious. I play a lot during the mornings EST and getting a group is very hit or miss. I need somewhere with 1) undead, 2) with not a ton of hp, that 3) are at least blue to level 50. Any advice?

Thanks!

Q
Old 01-29-2018, 11:52 AM
Kobold

Did you solo all the way up to 50? I kinda want to RP a CT worshipping Erudite Cleric and was wondering the best solo path.

As for 50+ Lower Guk might be worth looking into?
Old 01-29-2018, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Xap there's Swish's 1-50 Cleric SOLO guide, but unfortunately for Quadrono it only goes up to 50. It's possible Swish might have found some better spots for soloing 50+ clerics ... but you'd have to wait to ask him until he comes back from his "vacation".

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:03 PM
Fire Giant

Cause he's obviously the only one to know on the whole server!
Old 01-29-2018, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause he's obviously the only one to know on the whole server!
What a strange comment. It's not like I said "hold the thread until Swish gets back", I just said if people wanted his thoughts they'd have to wait:

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's possible Swish might have found some better spots for soloing 50+ clerics ... but you'd have to wait to ask him until he comes back from his "vacation".
Swish is the only person who's written a guide for solo clerics on the wiki, and he likely does have some good ideas for 50+ cleric soloing. Plus most people don't play solo clerics, because the class really wasn't designed for it (Swish only did it because he plays Red).

So sure Swish isn't the only cleric to ever solo, and I never said he was the only one who could suggest cleric solo spots ... but it's also not like there are a ton of solo-only clerics popping out of the woodworks either.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-29-2018 at 01:21 PM..
Old 01-29-2018, 01:30 PM
Banned

Undead blues at 50 = KC

However soloing there are a cleric seems pretty garbage. Mobs hit hard, HPs not super high but higher than Spectres by a lot.

Truth is 50+ any class who cant charm or exploit the game (bard) is going to struggle.

Cool idea (kind of) wanting to solo the cleric but you need to team up with an enchanter or necro and do CHs on pets if you want maximum your gainz and play time. Cleric + Charm class is the strongest duo in the game by a lot.
Old 01-29-2018, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Get off your high horses buddy, I was just kidding [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was just one way to interpret your post and I found it funny.
Old 01-29-2018, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

LGuk AM or Ghoul Lord
KC
CoM

Exp bar moves too slow for me to solo much past 50. Might work better in a duo, maybe a charm enc.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:56 AM
Fire Giant

I also solo'd to 52 on my cleric with just some DE cultural inny plate, a springwood club and fbss (not needed one you get to specs tbh). But I also did the aegis of life quest on this character, solo farmed ally CoV faction and my eyepatch of plunder. I couldn't solo the turtle (but i did camp it) or the entire ring quest sadly.

TBH - after going through all of that, none of it compared to solo'ing through 51 and I stopped playing
Old 01-30-2018, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

What about those skellies in DLs near the wizard spire?

I remember trying to solo them on my warrior ages ago but some of them hit really hard. Iirc my warrior was 49 and they were blue to him.

This was such a while back, I could be wrong but might be worth checking out. They were all around where one of the monk epic turn ins is at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Closed Thread