Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you not realize the irony of your request here? Do you even think before you type?

I think at this point, you've just devolved into flinging poo and have nothing more to add to the raid discussion. You should stop posting here before you embarrass yourself even further.
More deflecting huh?

I haven't stated anything that isn't directly related to the actual problem. Just because you don't see yourself as an example of said problem, doesn't mean you aren't. You and people like you are exactly the problem, not only on this server and these forums, but in real life as well. People who think they are informed enough or, for some reason, important enough to share their invalid opinions and push them like some kind of fact. The fact that you cant even defend your opinions with actual examples, not assumptions, proves its also not a strawman argument.

If its so obvious why is it so difficult to just post them and make me look like a fool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just make it so 3 raid suspensions = guild is dissolved and all members banned. The kids will shape up in no time.
The way i remember it from the "guild summit" the punishments were already supposed to be multiplicative. Meaning 10day for the first, 20day for the 2nd, 40day for the 3rd, but they never followed through on that threat.
Last edited by Maner; 03-23-2017 at 08:45 PM..
Old 03-23-2017, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More deflecting huh?
Nobody is deflecting anything. You just obviously don't understand the words I'm using and/or have no idea what a straw man is because the snippet I quoted was in and of itself a straw man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
opinions
I don't think you know what this word is, either. Six raid suspensions since Jan 1 is not an opinion. Caught cheating is not an opinion.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 03-23-2017 at 09:01 PM..
Old 03-23-2017, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is deflecting anything. You just obviously don't understand the words I'm using and/or have no idea what a straw man is because the snippet I quoted was in and of itself a straw man.

I don't think you know what this word is, either. Six raid suspensions since Jan 1 is not an opinion. Caught cheating is not an opinion.
Responding to your claims directly, while not related to the parent topic, is not a straw man. Asking you personally to defend your claim is not removing the focus from the topic at hand, it is asking you to prove your claims. At least learn the terms before you attempt to use them.

6 raid suspensions, 4 for one guild and 2 for another. They are not the same entity and clearly one is worse than the other. How about you stop lumping them together, if you want the precedence set that the guild gets disbanded, then start with the one with the most suspensions first.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Cap tip to Trollololol for some fine jimmie rustles.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
if you want the precedence set that the guild gets disbanded, then start with the one with the most suspensions first.
So TMO/Foreskin/Aftermath first, then?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 03-23-2017 at 09:33 PM..
Old 03-23-2017, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably higher than someone named "spanky"
ouch
Old 03-23-2017, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

Ban them mighty Sirken and save yourself further headaches and anguish.
Ssepticbank - Trader <Azure Guard>
Old 03-23-2017, 09:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
So TMO/Foreskin/Aftermath first, then?
Except the precedent has already been set that creating a new guild eliminates all previous transgressions. Guilds have disbanded and reformed in order to avoid suspensions even . Aftermath is not TMO no matter how much you want them to be. They have some members who were also members of TMO but that is where it ends. Perhaps you should seek help in regards to your unhealthy obsession with a guild that hasn't existed on this server in what 3 years now?
Old 03-23-2017, 09:38 PM
Fire Giant

Samoht has got to be a bot. Put him on ignore like other reasonable people and stop arguing with him, both he and Alarti will absolutely pick your sentences apart for 10 pages until you trap them, then they obfuscate. We've all seen it a dozen times, just stop engaging him.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably higher than someone named "spanky"
gotem
Closed Thread