Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2020, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lying to congress occurs daily. Stone was sentenced to prison for jaywalking. The whole thing was a joke anyway, it was clinton revenge. They thought they could nail trump the way republicans did. Clinton didn't actually commit a crime until he denied his "activities" with monica while under oath. Dems figured trump was likely to slip up like that. Clinton should have just said, "She blew me, what of it?"

What most people don't get about trumpie is that he's not gonna fall for that, he is old school new york. Mobster style. Treat with your blood enemies, meet them on amicable terms, call them your friend etc.

#PaulCastellano2020
Wow another person that actually idols him. God damn this explains so much. It's not that surprising I guess though most of you are just old people yelling at clouds at this point, but to think he's actually some kind of mastermind and not a dementia patient allowed to walk around in a suit? I mean you can be old but that's just naive.

Like, you know he was a nerd in college right? No one liked him or talked to him. His only claim to fame is having a rich dad? The book about him being a master negotiator was actually a huge lie and his company exists despite him and his multitude of failed endeavors and ideas and the only way they function is keeping him as far as humanly possible away from day to day activities? Maybe that's what it is though, the legions of useless, fat, racist, worthless americans finally found someone that resonates with them and the rest of us, being successful and dealing with real things like our jobs forgot about all those people in the bayous and the mid-west.

Well played.
Last edited by Kich867; 08-13-2020 at 08:05 PM..
Old 08-13-2020, 08:14 PM
Banned

I love trump but holy shit he needs a haircut badly
Old 08-13-2020, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow another person that actually idols him. God damn this explains so much. It's not that surprising I guess though most of you are just old people yelling at clouds at this point, but to think he's actually some kind of mastermind and not a dementia patient allowed to walk around in a suit? I mean you can be old but that's just naive.

Like, you know he was a nerd in college right? No one liked him or talked to him. His only claim to fame is having a rich dad? The book about him being a master negotiator was actually a huge lie and his company exists despite him and his multitude of failed endeavors and ideas and the only way they function is keeping him as far as humanly possible away from day to day activities? Maybe that's what it is though, the legions of useless, fat, racist, worthless americans finally found someone that resonates with them and the rest of us, being successful and dealing with real things like our jobs forgot about all those people in the bayous and the mid-west.
Your narrative is just stereotypes.

I'm 35, technically millennial, although im ashamed of anyone my age and younger. They are pretty much all entirely useless. I'm also in decent shape, racially inclusive, i work, pay taxes. What does being a nerd in college have to do with anything? Pretty much every politician was shoved in a locker at some point, most of you all are still flying the nerd flag. That ghostwriter on Trump's memoir spent 18 months at trumps side, writing the book. Thats 1987. Come 2016 if any author ever wanted to work again, he had to call out trump publicly.

What does it boil down to for me on the Trump issue?

I don't care what else he does as long as he continues to tell china/noko to go fuck themselves. Priority #1 by a wide margain. Anyone who doesn't understand the china threat on the world stage has their fingers in their ears while yelling la la la la
Last edited by Trexller; 08-13-2020 at 08:28 PM..
Old 08-13-2020, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love trump but holy shit he needs a haircut badly
nah then we would see his ghost white bald spot, dude has a pretty elaborate comb-over

also, Blackbellamy is a genius
Last edited by Trexller; 08-13-2020 at 08:29 PM..
Old 08-13-2020, 09:09 PM
Fire Giant

Anyone who still believes its still nation versus nation (like the press wants you to think) has their fingers in their ears. It's now, and has been since the 90s - The Illuminati versus everyone else. They have infiltrated the highest governement positions of every major world power they own controlling stock in every single Fortune 500 corporation, they run the 'free' press and control every bit of information the public sees and hears. They sell arms to both sides of any war. They have their 33rd degree blackbelts (highest ranking of the cult) in presidential/dictatorship leadership positions in many nations, including USA, Canada, France, Britian, Spain, China, Russia, India, Japan, Australia, and South Korea. They control who runs for positions and who is allowed to run. Thats why we will never have another John F. Kennedy.
Old 08-13-2020, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your narrative is just stereotypes.

I'm 35, technically millennial, although im ashamed of anyone my age and younger. They are pretty much all entirely useless. I'm also in decent shape, racially inclusive, i work, pay taxes. What does being a nerd in college have to do with anything? Pretty much every politician was shoved in a locker at some point, most of you all are still flying the nerd flag. That ghostwriter on Trump's memoir spent 18 months at trumps side, writing the book. Thats 1987. Come 2016 if any author ever wanted to work again, he had to call out trump publicly.

What does it boil down to for me on the Trump issue?

I don't care what else he does as long as he continues to tell china/noko to go fuck themselves. Priority #1 by a wide margain. Anyone who doesn't understand the china threat on the world stage has their fingers in their ears while yelling la la la la
So, just to be totally clear, his stance on China is your only hook? His rhetoric? Or are you talking about what he's actually done?
Old 08-13-2020, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

If Donald Trump really gave a shit about the USA like he claims, then on Day1 he would have used his Executive Powers as President of the United States of America to utterly abolish the CIA (like JFK planned to), NSA (Bush-era agency to spy on Americans), and Patriot Act (more Bush-era unconstitutional bullshit). He's one of them, just like the rest before (except Kennedy) and after. Doesn't matter who you vote for, they control who gets to even run.
Old 08-13-2020, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, just to be totally clear, his stance on China is your only hook? His rhetoric? Or are you talking about what he's actually done?
Pretty much. I also like his "fuck you" attitude in general. its refreshing to know what a politician actually thinks. Whatever he wants to do with his cronies really has no effect on any of us, unless you live on welfare. If he starts to get lovey dovey with xi jinping my support will wane. I'm also of a thought that if people are saying china is gonna rule the world, then they probably already do. So we might be fucked either way.

No president ever makes their major changes in their first term. Term 1 is all about re-election, term 2 is all about agenda. Thats why the dems made everything go to shit in an election year.
So i'm interested in what this sort of mafia-don type guy does in term 2. Rest assured its coming. Biden put the final nail in his campaign coffin by choosing Kamala harris. Trumps bases numbers are widely underestimated. see 2016.
Old 08-13-2020, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

I'm a bit hungry so I just wanted to mention Turkey.

Professor Obama. So stenorial, lecturing. He needlessly antagonized Erdrogan with human rights bullshit just when we needed them. He ruined our relationship so much the Turks turned off the power to Incirlik Air Base under the pretense of rooting out some traitors. The most important air base in the Middle East, maybe the world. In constant use by USAF since 1955 and home to over 4k personnel and most importantly, 50 shiny nuclear weapons. Sorry it's so dark, we're looking for some coup plotters. Or maybe the Americans are really upset about those reporters and protesters and have something to do with all this. Hang tight.

Trump met with the guy, he glad-handed him and gave him a nice dinner for sure, showed him around; the best of friends. Go look at the pictures Erdrogan looks happy as shit. (A week or so ago Erdrogan declared the Hagia Sophia a mosque again and Trump didn't say shit. I'm sure Obama would go on and on about fundamentalism and lectures about fomenting sectarian strife). I'm sure Erdrogan came with a long list of things he would love to have and Trump made all his dreams come true. Just don't attack the Israelites, please. We're going to need you to do something for us later, don't worry about it now though. How about that Dubai though, right?

Now the Turks are doing all the heavy lifting in Libya for us since the Egyptians can't be trusted to stay Egyptians and besides they're backing the wrong horse. The Turks took responsibility for their Syrian area and all of sudden we're not having any problems there. Do you know why you haven't heard anything from the poor oppressed Kurds and how badly the Turks are mistreating them? Because Obama's foreign service isn't out there amplifying their terrorist propaganda. Trump dropped support for them fast, good riddance to those trouble making dweebs. Like Trump said, they weren't with us in Normandy. I mean neither were the Turks but rightly we need to support the most moderate and also the most stable and powerful Muslim nation, if we have to support any. Turkey has been a solid NATO ally since 1952 all the while knowing they're gonna take hot nukes up the Istanbul in any real war since they hosted nukes themselves. And how do we repay them? Oh you're arresting too many reporters. Erdrogan was probably too polite to provide a list of Obama-separated children.

What's my point? Trump is a genius. A stable one. The stability comes from having hours and hours of executive time, time you and I (I especially) might waste trying to build a proper magma forge in Dwarf Fortress, but time that Trump uses to see the future, like Dr. Manhattan. And the genius comes from distilling a very complex situation and synthesizing all the information and using the simplest communication method (out of the past 15 presidents as measured on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale) to get shit done. When a fourth-grader tells you what he wants you to do, you understand exactly so you go to the pony store and get him a pony. When the professor wants something, it's like you think you remembered all those words and what he said, but he just went on and on. In the end you were kind of left with a feeling he was talking so much because he wanted to fuck you. So you go and make friends with some smelly Kurd.
Old 08-13-2020, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Donald Trump really gave a shit about the USA like he claims, then on Day1 he would have used his Executive Powers as President of the United States of America to utterly abolish the CIA
thats exactly how JFK met his fate. anyone in the know, knows this. You can't just disband and discard an agency who's entire business is knowing your dirt, and getting stuff done without anyone knowing. The CIA is its own type of monster.
Closed Thread