Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2020, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

That was one of the reasons I never joined AZ. They were constantly breaking LnS rules and doing other cheater-esque things. Personally, I don't think killing someone on a PvP server under the guise of setting up a trade is "bad", and I don't think it's strictly against the rules (?), but when taken with everything else it shows the constant abuse.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:29 PM
Banned

You didnt join az because you would have to pvp

you waited in line for your epic logging in for raid days only then quit soon as you got it because you are a truck full of hot garbage
Old 08-13-2020, 08:31 PM
Banned

The nips trak tooth kill was better even tho it was less money because nips was a degenerate and tamtam wasnt that bad
Old 08-13-2020, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didnt join az because you would have to pvp

you waited in line for your epic logging in for raid days only then quit soon as you got it
Completely incorrect, and the more you wrongly repeat this trash, it doesn't become true. Seek help.
Old 08-14-2020, 08:28 AM
Banned

Steaks is right you're trash Zuranthium. Always were
Old 08-14-2020, 09:50 AM
Banned

i was there when you got your venril staff

after that day you werent seen again , was so laughable then granny did it

then snuggle
Old 08-14-2020, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, shame on you then. PVP should be about a good, even fight that draws out and challenges yourself and your opponent. Class abilities, terrain and other things that push the limits of playability/viability of said class.

Not watching someone squirm and getting "tears" from people. Sigh.

Goes back to you on Mr. Bigs in Unrest - how many dozens or even hundreds of players did we lose because of that grief fest? It's nonsensical. But mental illness runs rampant so I digress.

Keeth.
Your right I killed hundreds but I also gave away countless items and plat and free power levels with that rogue . Also I killed more twinks and people power leveling then I did anything else .
Old 08-14-2020, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your right I killed hundreds but I also gave away countless items and plat and free power levels with that rogue . Also I killed more twinks and people power leveling then I did anything else .
lol i duno about that 1

but people like elguapo are still doing it to this day so its just something thats gonna be there for ever

its very hard for 1 guy to grief some one off a server completely, in my opinion if people are gonna quit, they were gonna quit anyway
Old 08-14-2020, 01:22 PM
Banned

You guys know that isn't true Tune. If someone genuinely new to Red decides to give it a shot. Is having fun (albeit ungeared besides maybe some cloth or a few hand outs here and there) and manages to get to MM or Unrest.
Then they get completely wrecked by a twinked out guy that knows how to handle himself - it's demoralizing and was a huge complaint by most new players I had helped. Chances are they will quit because they see it as a fight they can't win - and they literally can't. If you don't have gear in the 20-30s against someone who does - you aren't going to be able to win.
If we wanted a good community and to let people flower and grow (sorry gardening on my mind right now - damn poison ivy, too) we should have some guidelines to prevent said grief from happening.

It was literally the top complaint from Blue players that I encountered. I made twinked out pvp chars just to defend them in MM and shit. It worked sometimes but a lot of the time I wasn't on enough to help.
Old 08-14-2020, 01:27 PM
Banned

My chars like Bloodsugar, Dovregubben, Nate Dogg, Spacecadet, and like 10 others I forget the names of all had like 100-5 pks/deaths and none of the PK's were on ungeared new players. They were all twink PK's.

No reason we couldn't implement some kind of unspoken rule or some shit just to benefit the server. Bloodsugar was probably my fav char due to taking out people like Kammbo's monk Crouton and shit. It was a blast - despite me not having raid gear like you guys. Fighting alongside Bokke and Blueflower were some of the best times on this server.

We can have tons of fun and still eliminate the grief factor. Donno why you guys are so hard wired to accept that it has to be there.
Closed Thread