Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Default 40+ and need xp ?

Are you atleast level 40 and need xp ?
Need an HS key ?

Well you're in luck.

I'm offering free HS xp to people needing help with hell levels, being unable to find xp on their one free night of the week , or whatever it may be. I love enchanting in HS and love to help people if I can.

If you don't have a key, I will attempt to farm xalgoz fang MQ's to help you get in there. Just try to let me know ahead of time.

Obviously, camps permitting but if north west or south are open I will do my best to get you a chunk of xp at no cost. All classes are welcome to tag along and all I ask is that you follow instructions in the interest of both my and your health bar. In case of mishaps I have access to ports, 96% rezzes and corpse summons, so there is no pressure at all.

If this is something you'd be interested in please pm me and we can find time to get some work in. I mainly play 9pm CST and can be on for however long you're able to. And this is a non committed groups so feel free to start your own group or take any invitations you get, my feels won't be hurt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've been helped more times than I can count by people on this server so this is how'd I'd like to give back to the server.

Pm me playtimes, class levels, and HS key yes or no.

Please do remember that I am level 60 so you need to be ATLEAST 40 to gain xp with me. If you're below that and would still like help, I can try to come buff your groups wherever they may be.

Thanks to everyone (including on red!) For making p99 an amazing place!
Fauvana 54 Erudite Necromancer
Seliel 24 Erudite Rogue
Deepwalter 6 Erudite Paladin

Fauvano 40 Dark Elf Necromancer
Stoppinswords 11 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 09-13-2017, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

Default ill take you up on this

I am willing to take you up on this offer that would be a nice key to have.

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 09-13-2017, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

The Xalgoz fang MQ is a kind offer from Jmcwrestling: I highly recommend people take advantage of it (and kudos to him for offering it).

Howling Stones is a great zone. If you're level 60 and know how to get to Xalgoz its key isn't that much harder than Sebilis's to get, but if you don't know Kaesora well and try to kill Xalgoz at a lower level it's very easy to wind up on a painful CR. Getting the MQ let's you avoid that hassle.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-13-2017 at 10:25 AM..
Old 09-13-2017, 12:08 PM
Kobold

Hey, count me in! I actually already have my key though. I've just never been to HS on any character before, due to being on the Good team on Sullon Zek pvp server, and Howling Stones was largely dominated by the Evil team.

I'm about to ding 55, and then I become even more useful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 09-13-2017, 11:23 AM
Banned

This is very nice of you, but it would be funner of you didn't help with CRs once they died and took screenshots of the biggest failures to post in RNF. Good luck!
Old 09-13-2017, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

This is a great gesture OP. Props to you. This is past my normal play time (est) but if Im ever on when a cr port or arrival port is needed shout me a tell for a free one. DOMENTIA proud Dialaport member.
Last edited by kuuky; 09-13-2017 at 12:40 PM..
Old 09-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Chardok you could always start a group thread. Specific start time and gathering place, see how it goes.

If you meet good people and all enjoy the grind, arrange to do it again...nice way to meet players and have a chat (as opposed to sitting at a static camp in KC with nobody chatting). This kind of thing is whats missing from the game - I'm tempted to make a thread for the weekend.

Also props to the OP, if your red characters need anything let me know ^^
Old 09-13-2017, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Awesome offer! I guess this is how it works on Agnarr to?

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Just commenting to say this is awesome of you! I'd like to get my rogue officially to 60 someday! So I may send you a tell if I get back on p99. I've been kinda on hiatus playing progression servers.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 09-13-2017, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

i dont think there anything particular special bout OP at all. i maybe be okay with you giving me free experiences though. i will think about it and get back to you. don't hold you breath though hmmmf (^ν^)
Closed Thread