Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entire history of western dominance is simply military history that none of the darker races happened to be around. No one was slowly showing up with better and better weapons on a consistant basis in the jungle. The terrain is harder to trans-pass or civilize

And that is all that is necessary to explain the gap between Europe and the rest.
Are you saying that Europeans are genetically superior due to increased evolutionary pressure in a more competitive environment?
Old 03-16-2018, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Trump Readies Sweeping Tariffs and Investment Restrictions on China

It's about fucking time. Really hope him and his sycophants actually go through with this, because he'll finally be doing something I can get behind. Something tells me the global free-trade no-borders elites who control Congress aren't going to let this happen, though.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's about fucking time. Really hope him and his sycophants actually go through with this, because he'll finally be doing something I can get behind. Something tells me the global free-trade no-borders elites who control Congress aren't going to let this happen, though.
We should just nuke them
Old 03-16-2018, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes there's a "statistic" measuring the subjective degree our country has fucked its values off. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] weak appeal to authority

isn't this the same guy who said stats and scientific findings don't matter 5 pages ago?

pro tip everything i posted is common sense to anyone who's lived in america at any point in the last 50 years

like sorry if you're that unwoke you're just going to get left in the dust there's no time for you
I want to see the actual numbers

Thanks and God Bless testosterone requires facts I'm not on estrogen

hope this helps

Old 03-16-2018, 05:22 PM
Banned

it would be pretty cool to stop worrying about the bobm and just drop em.

the west WOULD win.

people would stop caring about social justice and all that moral degeneracy
Old 03-16-2018, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

too little. possibly too late (remains to be seen in 100 years)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-16-2018, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too little. possibly too late (remains to be seen in 100 years)
Making it where the Chinese can't invest in real estate would at least help stabilize housing prices and rent in major cities. TRUMP should divorce melania and get a harem of Chinese women just to antagonize Xi. Anyway, and I mean this sincerely, I am totally willing to give my life to defeat the Chinese before they ever have a chance to ascend. Diversity of thought and opinion actually made the West great. The Chinese are hiveminded and orderly to a fault. Their culture is devoid of joy and long penis. Their future cannot define humanity

hope this helps
Old 03-16-2018, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it would be pretty cool to stop worrying about the bobm and just drop em.

the west WOULD win.

people would stop caring about social justice and all that moral degeneracy
Honestly I think the Japanese would be our TRUMP card. 50 million sexless high IQ males with a long history of violence in their culture and an innate hatred of china?

Inc gundams
Old 03-16-2018, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making it where the Chinese can't invest in real estate would at least help stabilize housing prices and rent in major cities. TRUMP should divorce melania and get a harem of Chinese women just to antagonize Xi. Anyway, and I mean this sincerely, I am totally willing to give my life to defeat the Chinese before they ever have a chance to ascend. Diversity of thought and opinion actually made the West great. The Chinese are hiveminded and orderly to a fault. Their culture is devoid of joy and long penis. Their future cannot define humanity

hope this helps

Corporations are the problem not necessarily the owners. I've lived in a white owned building for years and have to fight market rate every year. Aggressive pricing. Even with a sound argument my rent increase will only lower to 5% annual down from 7-9%. Its actually where I developed a lot of disdain for corporations and the corporate way of doing business. They have 2-3 other policies in place and contractual obligations to make sure that these rent increases are well-tolerated and that they are able to bully the tenants.

The law here gives them the right to increase it by 15% annually .

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 03-16-2018 at 05:37 PM..
Old 03-16-2018, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hope this helps
I feel like this helped
Closed Thread