Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_rustler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not tomato king. Your euro brain isn't comprehending what people are saying. No one's saying I am Tomato King. No one is saying Topdog is Farzo this is shit you've pulled from the osmosis.

You are either heavily medicated or just have a euro brain.

Not Zech
Not Farzo
Not Tomato
Not Flak

Noticed he does that often. I wasn't sure if it was some kind of Euro troll humor or German shitlord humor of some kind. Because German humor is a lot different than British and then American humor and so forth.

But I guess it really is the language barrier and something lost in translation after reading more threads where there is no actual trolling going on. Thx 4 insight.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-18-2018, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

ITT Speeddszs helping other speeddszs reach greater understanding

Old 03-20-2018, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Let's keep this going.

As to why Kirban/Speedd was so effective on SZ, the guy always had levels + gear advantage on most newts and goods. He MQ'd obviously for a bit, him and his buddy Kronar (SEQ), and he was a pro ghoster on Speedd. It wasn't his in game skills that griefed. Why is it surprising he got his ass kicked while leveling up?
Old 03-20-2018, 02:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronoburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's keep this going.

As to why Kirban/Speedd was so effective on SZ, the guy always had levels + gear advantage on most newts and goods. He MQ'd obviously for a bit, him and his buddy Kronar (SEQ), and he was a pro ghoster on Speedd. It wasn't his in game skills that griefed. Why is it surprising he got his ass kicked while leveling up?
Not sure it's a good idea, BUT.. it might make for good drama so here goes.

Most people were max level so that didn't really matter much. Gear and having the rare nukes certainly did, with Manaburn and Nexus gate made it easy mode for sure. Was already good pre-mq but after being constantly tracked down by the newt wizards like Grunter & Immorality I decided to even the playing field and got it myself.

And again on the bard with Gear/Selos/DA/Fading memories made it a lot easlier. if I ever got killed I could rezbox/cr and if I REALLY got into trouble then I could call in as many re-enforcements as needed. Thou the "ghosting" was actually an issue with my meh comp and bad ISP. I'd load into a zone, wouldn't see anyone take off running and then I'd see people start to pop into my view.

But, the main thing that made the most difference is being able to have playtime of 18hrs a day 7days a week coupled with the hunger to constantly grief. I literally had no life outside of EQ...

Now, regrets? Sure.. wasted so much time then, and continue to waste more now. I'm an admitted addict, but guessing anyone on these boards can probably say the same. I do feel bad for a lot of the other people who's time I wasted. I was so busy trying to "win" that I didn't take into consideration the people's feelings on the other side of the screen.

Kirb.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

The funniest thing is people actually thought you had a foot pedal or some stupid shit for ghosting.

But the reason I said gear advantage is that Kirban had epic+ntov gear while most newts were rocking Rygor in the early Velks leveling days. Shit, Oogly was a raid boss for newts. Speedd was best geared bard on server. I remember you regularly resisting Tendonslicer.

All and all, no rules is what made SZ fun even if it got ridiculous at times.
Old 03-20-2018, 05:02 PM
Aviak

Why is this dude pretending to be me?

Kirb
Old 03-20-2018, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now, regrets? Sure.. wasted so much time then, and continue to waste more now. I'm an admitted addict, but guessing anyone on these boards can probably say the same. I do feel bad for a lot of the other people who's time I wasted. I was so busy trying to "win" that I didn't take into consideration the people's feelings on the other side of the screen.

Kirb.
Is this supposed to be an apology??

Please don't pretend to speak for me

- real Speedd

Old 03-20-2018, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

what is going on here?

-kirb
Old 03-20-2018, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't take into consideration the people's feelings on the other side of the screen.
go back to blue and play elf barbie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2018, 09:11 AM
Banned

"Yeah im addicted, but i bet anyone else here could say the same"

Wrong. You cant stop yourself from playing a game you suck at + its literally killing you (you are fat)

YiKEs
Closed Thread