Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Griefers" exist in like 4 zones. Level in them areas and deal with it or move to another zone. At least on red you can fight back. On blue a 60 bard can take over almost a whole zone power leveling someone and you can't do shit but hope a gm shows up before your group breaks up.
brickhouse (a tov geared paladin) delvled to lvl 30 and shows up in MM occasionally

he shows up for like 1 out of every 5 chars i make but i usually out lvl him in like an hour

delvling was a good call tho
Old 03-17-2018, 04:09 PM
Banned

ppl that guy has had like dlvl toons from start in all the newbie zones, they just finally got geared, gg pals

btw what is the best lvl to dlvl too?
Old 03-17-2018, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Trust me as hilarious as those brickhouse pics are nobody is getting briefed off this shit anymore. What's is funny is you can literally level anywhere in this game if you used your brains and didn't just read the FAQs that nerds make. Leveling 1-60 is just time consuming nothing is fucking difficult about it all.

The good thing about red is I used to gear up a char and literally with a boxed druid get to 20 in less than 2 hours. I used VPN or hotspots from work. I don't know why anyone would grind on blue lol... I
Old 03-17-2018, 11:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, here's some PVP wisdom you should never forget: Fairness in PVP is a fallacy for the weak. Winners give themselves the biggest advantage possible, and you will rarely, if ever, fight on equal ground, nor should you.
Then why is /ooc littered with people crying about Apex gear? Or 2v1's?
Old 03-18-2018, 02:09 AM
Banned

Because those people suck shit (hint: thats everyone still playing)
Old 03-18-2018, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why is /ooc littered with people crying about Apex gear? Or 2v1's?
The 2cnd rule of pvp is never admit defeat by a superior force and always blame it on something else. Like lag... on up to the other guy cheating.

Anyone who is a real pvper and played a pvp box b4 R99 knows this and isn't a bluebie about it.

Which is the 3rd rule, call the loser a bluebie pixel nut swanger.

P.S. I got showered in pixels by the biggest pvp boss of the box yesterday /pras <3 <3 <3 (I don't give out 3 heart emoji like they are candy)
Old 03-18-2018, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tip: don't waste your time on r99
But be sure and waste time on their forums....
Old 03-18-2018, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a bunch of players playing alts in different guilds to suit their mood.

First impression are important and red is rough.
What I’m starting to realize, and also if you join a guild and don’t feel like socializing w people you probably would never talk to in real life other then hi & bye on a regular basis on discord or team speak they accuse you of bein a spy .. server is kinda wack
Old 03-18-2018, 01:44 PM
Banned

Christina /confirmed beta player.
Old 03-18-2018, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I’m starting to realize, and also if you join a guild and don’t feel like socializing w people you probably would never talk to in real life other then hi & bye on a regular basis on discord or team speak they accuse you of bein a spy .. server is kinda wack
I don't like using voice chat at all.
Closed Thread