Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Orc

Default Red is...

This server is not newbie friendly....

I checked out the server guide and decided against heading to the known server griefing grounds.

Ugh....waste of time? Probably. Dunno. Thought about joining Sanctuary, but I'm not sure about them. Taking no sides, trying to "play nice" with every shark in the ocean. I dunno.

This server as dead as it appears? Just a bunch of players playing alts in different guilds to suit their mood.

First impression are important and red is rough.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Aviak

Even with its flaws, I enjoy red much better than blue. It’s actually doing well lately.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Fire Giant

Yup. Red is....
Old 03-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

It was fun at some point for people just playing and trying to catch that pvp experience. I think dodging through twinks and ganks while leveling was part of the fun. Server always going to feel dead even when 160 on for excaty some of the reasons you stated. You got about 40-60 players that just keep this shit going on their 17th alts and will never quit. Most of the new players like yourself usually quit before end game.

Red has become a custom lvl up fast and raid content server. I think pvp has increased a bit since last year but it's the same clowns in different outfits. Server been stagnant for years...
Old 03-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Banned

We could always make classic pvp squads and gank newbs in classic gear during primetime.

Though I think w/e pling scheme andain and Casey types use to do to build loyalty was what I experienced most.

Pvp is pvp. U should go back to blue and cry if you can't die and cr later.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We could always make classic pvp squads and gank newbs in classic gear during primetime.

Though I think w/e pling scheme andain and Casey types use to do to build loyalty was what I experienced most.

Dayum, I think your off key from the OP. Take a chill pill.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As a common response to any post about changing red server or taking note of issues present, I give you the absolute reason red server remains a low population server...

Those 40 to 60 red server players screamin...."Don't mess with my stuff."

Stagnant as fuq.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Banned

EQ is liek the coagulated wound of our broken childhoods. It's nostalgiac to pick at it, but yeah, it's default state is stagnation.

To complain about it without making a new game IDK what to say.

I'm kind of melancholy in Nektulous forest with the halflings and bears, but it's there, and it's better than digging new wounds.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Orc

Quote:
EQ is liek the coagulated wound of our broken childhoods. It's nostalgiac to pick at it, but yeah, it's default state is stagnation.

To complain about it without making a new game IDK what to say.

I'm kind of melancholy in Nektulous forest with the halflings and bears, but it's there, and it's better than digging new wounds.
It's not the game that's stagnant, IMHO. It's the players.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not the game that's stagnant, IMHO. It's the players.
Yup. Red is....
Closed Thread