Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Default Timelapse of the Entire Universe in 10 mins.

This was neat.
Old 03-15-2018, 05:01 PM
Banned

What if the reason we are here is because an extradimensional analyzed their farts in a large synchotron.
Old 03-15-2018, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

So much conjecture. Atheist "scientists" love to make up fairy tales.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

"Theh was a dot that exploded ann than evrehthing magically oorganized into a fully functional aecosystem with the help of the mindless godd of rahndomness."

"yett, samhow this mindless godd of rahndomness is still smahtah than us since we imitate its desoigns but still can't replicate the most basic forms of loif from base mahteerials. Pahaps we're dumbah than moindless mattah."

"Naow, wotch this rendition that I drew on my computah to prove it."
Old 03-15-2018, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Randomness directing the progression of the universe actually makes perfect sense. A question of how we're here isn't the same as why we're here. Once you've accepted Jesus Christ and renounced muhammad, piss be upon him, you'll understand the wisdom I've attained
Old 03-16-2018, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Randomness directing the progression of the universe actually makes perfect sense. A question of how we're here isn't the same as why we're here. Once you've accepted Jesus Christ and renounced muhammad, piss be upon him, you'll understand the wisdom I've attained
As much sense as you turning off your brain cell and building a jet.

And Christianity is the epitome of ironic blasphemy because the most important teaching of the Jesus, the Messiah son of Mary, is to worship God alone yet here you are praying to a graven image.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful

5:116 And God will say: "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you tell the people to take you and your mother as gods other than God?" He said: "Glory to you, I cannot say what I have no right of. If I had said it then You know it, You know what is in my self while I do not know what is in Your self. You are the Knower of the unseen."

5:117 "I only said to them what You commanded me to say, that you shall serve God my Lord and your Lord; and I was witness over them as long as I was with them, but when You terminated my life, You were watcher over them. You are witness over all things."

5:118 "If You punish them, then they are Your servants, and if You forgive them, then You are the Noble, the Wise."

5:119 God will say: "This is a Day when the truth will benefit the truthful; they will have estates with rivers flowing beneath them, abiding therein eternally; God has become pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. Such is the greatest victory."

2:136 Say: "We believe in God and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and what was given to Moses and Jesus, and what was given to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make a distinction between any of them and to Him we submit."

2:269 He grants wisdom to whom He chooses, and whoever is granted wisdom has been given much good. Only those who possess intelligence will remember.

59:23 He is God; there is no other god besides Him. The King, the Holy, the Peace, the Faithful, the Supreme, the Noble, the Powerful, the Dignified. God be glorified; far above what they set up.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And Christianity is the epitome of ironic blasphemy because the most important teaching of the Jesus, the Messiah son of Mary, is to worship God alone yet here you are praying to a graven image.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

5:116 And God will say: "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you tell the people to take you and your mother as gods other than God?" He said: "Glory to you, I cannot say what I have no right of. If I had said it then You know it, You know what is in my self while I do not know what is in Your self. You are the Knower of the unseen."

5:117 "I only said to them what You commanded me to say, that you shall serve God my Lord and your Lord; and I was witness over them as long as I was with them, but when You terminated my life, You were watcher over them. You are witness over all things."

5:118 "If You punish them, then they are Your servants, and if You forgive them, then You are the Noble, the Wise."

5:119 God will say: "This is a Day when the truth will benefit the truthful; they will have estates with rivers flowing beneath them, abiding therein eternally; God has become pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. Such is the greatest victory."

2:136 Say: "We believe in God and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and what was given to Moses and Jesus, and what was given to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make a distinction between any of them and to Him we submit."

2:269 He grants wisdom to whom He chooses, and whoever is granted wisdom has been given much good. Only those who possess intelligence will remember.

59:23 He is God; there is no other god besides Him. The King, the Holy, the Peace, the Faithful, the Supreme, the Noble, the Powerful, the Dignified. God be glorified; far above what they set up.
I use the Quran as toilet paper so I'm familiar with it
Old 03-16-2018, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

You're aware of the holy trinity, right? Hell, a priori establishes that we're all a little piece of God in Christianity. Sorry that Ishmael was a maid's son. Just bad timing.
Old 03-16-2018, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're aware of the holy trinity, right? Hell, a priori establishes that we're all a little piece of God in Christianity. Sorry that Ishmael was a maid's son. Just bad timing.
Yeah i'm aware of the logical contradiction that Christians call the trinity.
Old 03-16-2018, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

mods plz ban ISIS jihadi

Thx