Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 05:42 AM
Orc

I was once a young and fool hearty druid who always put to test how much the goddess Tunare really blessed me. Although once i put my neck out too far and i died unfortunately but this glowing blue goddess came to me with her pre-epic greatness and resurrected me back to the slightly more humble awesomeness i am. It didnt even end there,without asking she tossed me a heal and gave me some blessings without even saying it i knew she meant "Buck up champ,everyone goes down once in awhile,The world aint full of sun shine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place it will beat you to your knees if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as that mob,its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward,how much you can take and keep moving forward. Thats how leveling is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth but you gotta be willing to take the hits and not point fingers saying you're not level 60 because of him or her or nobody,thats what newbies do and that aint you, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!" Although it is true i have never died once since that dark day in history to this day i remember the name of that goddess queen, Coeur. Coeur is the kindest,modest,and most feminine cleric there is on this server. Coeur i thank thee for your inspirational speech! P.S. Dont worry i havent forgotten to visit my mother either.
Last edited by Metra_Sexual; 06-21-2013 at 05:48 AM..
Old 06-21-2013, 06:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can vouche for Coeur, helpful and generous.
Also extend that to Drumas and Liia - respectable A-Team ambassadors.
Drumas is amazing.

I have a thousand alts. That guy would rez me every time I asked in E.C. I haven't played in a while though.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:30 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metra_Sexual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was once a young and fool hearty druid who always put to test how much the goddess Tunare really blessed me. Although once i put my neck out too far and i died unfortunately but this glowing blue goddess came to me with her pre-epic greatness and resurrected me back to the slightly more humble awesomeness i am. It didnt even end there,without asking she tossed me a heal and gave me some blessings without even saying it i knew she meant "Buck up champ,everyone goes down once in awhile,The world aint full of sun shine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place it will beat you to your knees if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as that mob,its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward,how much you can take and keep moving forward. Thats how leveling is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth but you gotta be willing to take the hits and not point fingers saying you're not level 60 because of him or her or nobody,thats what newbies do and that aint you, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!" Although it is true i have never died once since that dark day in history to this day i remember the name of that goddess queen, Coeur. Coeur is the kindest,modest,and most feminine cleric there is on this server. Coeur i thank thee for your inspirational speech! P.S. Dont worry i havent forgotten to visit my mother either.
TL;DR: Coeur is awesome
Old 06-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Sarnak

thank you based coeur
Old 06-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metra_Sexual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coeur is the kindest,modest,and most feminine cleric there is on this server.
I completely agree with all of this.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Coeur: Quick! Search ourselves! Your name isn't in RnF and the OP isn't nuts, afaik!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

coeur is overrated imo
Old 06-22-2013, 04:49 AM
Orc

Nordenwatch is just jealous no one loves him
Old 06-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Orc

Coeur is a jerk 8(

Love,
Gippy
Old 06-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Fire Giant

Coeur is indeed a great person and player. The server most certainly could benefit from more players like this. Well earned praise.
-----------------------
Closed Thread