Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 01-03-2024, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did link a post of you saying exactly that above.

Remember that one?
Better than mage cuz shm can solo 4 - 5 while everyone else groups.

Many many posts exactly like this one.
Anywho. Id defo take a wiz or druid or virtually any other class if you was the shm who turned up.
Please show where my quote says "the usefulness of a shm over virtually any other class is the ability to solo off to the side while everyone else plays together".

I don't see it anywhere here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd still swap the cleric for a Shaman in this kind of group. You get more classes that can split off and solo when there are no priority targets up. Cleric has to stay stuck to the Ench or Necro. You can always use a pocket cleric for the rare fight that might need to CH the pet.
You are taking what I said out of context and changing the wording (which changes the meaning) to troll me, as usual. I said "in this kind of group", because the context of that post is responding to Fortior's specific discussion about a Wizard focused group that can teleport around and split up to kill more targets. The whole idea of Fortior's Wizard group is you have multiple people soloing/duoing to kill more targets. I never made the split group suggestion. I am just replying to Fortior's discussion about a Wizard focused group that splits up to kill more targets.

The problem is you don't read threads, and make up lies about what other people say because you don't understand what is being discussed.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-03-2024 at 02:01 AM..
Old 01-03-2024, 04:30 AM
Planar Protector

Telling a necro not to tap cuz a shm can heal them virtually for free while nec does uva stuff like dot and dd. ie better than a nec and make them be just a dotting shm by limiting them according to your requirements. Shm can canni and torp mana back. Just sit there and be a good necro (according to my specs. Lolocaust Specs...)

Using shm to tank cuz they better. In this instance cuz can slow and torp. Why? Positioning of back stabbing charm pets. Also it fits your needs to control party duty assignments to make shm indispensable.

Better than clr cuz all clr can do is CH and be glued to chanter. Why? Chanter pet breaks. Come on, chanters solo stuff all the time and breaks must occur then. Im sure many have a charm break toolbox.

Better than dru cuz well admittedly they are in this instance. Unless of course you need burns, potg (since we all 60), ports, DS, since we also dotting, and snare.

Better than wiz cuz no way to reclaim mana like a shm can. No staying power man! No matter stuns interrupt caster mobs. Admittedly a wiz is limited in this scenario but I'd still take one if you are the shm in question.

You have said all these things and unlike you i couldnt give too fucks about tracking down and linking all of them. These threads become massive when you become involved and id rather mow the grass in the cow paddock across the road from me than sort through all your chaff.
Old 01-03-2024, 06:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everybody on these forums are trolls. I never said that, so please stop your usual tactic of lying. You simply choose to ignore troll behavior if it attacks people you disagree with, like myself.

You are a confirmed troll, since over 80% of your posts on this forum are just insults and trolls. You have 387 posts in this thread, and basically all of them are insults and trolling. People can look for themselves by filtering this thread by your posts.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=241 - Link to the quote above.

Your account is essentially made just to troll me, which is against the rules by the way:
You guys looking at this?

Nobody is going to buy what he just said, but does he really think anyone else is?

Who do you think is MORE disruptive in this forum?
Old 01-03-2024, 06:58 AM
Planar Protector

Well DSM is the Distributor of Serviette Math so im sure he has calculated (to 17 decimal places) the accuracy of his conclusion.
So it must be true.
It's a trollocaust.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Telling a necro not to tap cuz a shm can heal them virtually for free while nec does uva stuff like dot and dd. ie better than a nec and make them be just a dotting shm by limiting them according to your requirements. Shm can canni and torp mana back. Just sit there and be a good necro (according to my specs. Lolocaust Specs...)

Using shm to tank cuz they better. In this instance cuz can slow and torp. Why? Positioning of back stabbing charm pets. Also it fits your needs to control party duty assignments to make shm indispensable.

Better than clr cuz all clr can do is CH and be glued to chanter. Why? Chanter pet breaks. Come on, chanters solo stuff all the time and breaks must occur then. Im sure many have a charm break toolbox.

Better than dru cuz well admittedly they are in this instance. Unless of course you need burns, potg (since we all 60), ports, DS, since we also dotting, and snare.

Better than wiz cuz no way to reclaim mana like a shm can. No staying power man! No matter stuns interrupt caster mobs. Admittedly a wiz is limited in this scenario but I'd still take one if you are the shm in question.

You have said all these things and unlike you i couldnt give too fucks about tracking down and linking all of them. These threads become massive when you become involved and id rather mow the grass in the cow paddock across the road from me than sort through all your chaff.
I still don't see "the usefulness of a shm over virtually any other class is the ability to solo off to the side while everyone else plays together" anywhere in your post. Thank you for admitting you can't find it.

I don't understand why you think healing a Necromancer so they can cast more spells than just lifetaps is a limit of some kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys looking at this?
Yes, we are looking at this:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the only one I'm "harassing", you manipulative sociopath.
You've admitted to being a troll, and over 80% of your posts are factually just insults and trolling.

Quote:
Who do you think is MORE disruptive in this forum?
Factual trolls like yourself are disruptive, which is why your behavior is against the forum rules.

You can redeem yourself if you choose to stop posting trolls and insults. Post on topic from now on instead of what you normally post over 80% of the time.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-03-2024 at 11:13 AM..
Old 01-03-2024, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

almost to five hundo
Old 01-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This is so sad.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beboprocksteady [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is so sad.
Agreed. This thread shows there are a number of trolls on this forum who attack anyone who disagree with them. It's a good guide for people to find who the trolls are, but I wish they would just stop trolling.
Old 01-03-2024, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

He was referring to you I’d wager.

35.5 more pages to go!
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-03-2024, 07:45 PM
Kobold

Can bards fit into this conversation?