Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 10:32 PM
Banned

We're also stronger, faster, and have far more individuals outside of the bell curve on intelligence. Meaning we have more retards and geniouses in our ranks...kinda why the majority of innovation (even now) continues to come from men.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reality is, i do my struggling and fighting tooth n nail in my professional life. I dont want come home after dealing with the struggle all day, to a shrew who wants to bring that struggle into the livingroom (although it does keep the bedroom spicy if used intentionally, in moderation). If shes a harpy bitch making my life more difficult than it already is, why keep her around when there are literally millions of women out there that arent?

If i wanted to fight, and compete for control with my mate, id fuck dudes. Thats a mannish trait.

Youre seriously tripping if you think that men have to put up with browbeating combatative shit from women, while continuing to reap the benefits of feminine priveledge in todays society.

Even if you "win" the children, the most you can possibly garnish is half, and thats if i dont go impregnate other women just to spite your fat ass.
You really need to come out of the closet. Not being honest with yourself and hiding behind your pretense is slowly eating your psyche. Most of your posts, lately, sound like a mysanthropic teenager coping with the erection they got in gym class when they saw the other boys undressing. I feel bad for the mental abuse your supposed wife and kids have to endure in order to placate your ego.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really need to come out of the closet. Not being honest with yourself and hiding behind your pretense is slowly eating your psyche. Most of your posts, lately, sound like a mysanthropic teenager coping with the erection they got in gym class when they saw the other boys undressing. I feel bad for the mental abuse your supposed wife and kids have to endure in order to placate your ego.
Thats real rich positting pseudo-psychology from a scrub that has, to date, taken every opportunity to avoid getting down to the brass tacks in the actual field of psychology to debate me. What the fuck do you know, retard? Have you even read a credible author's work?

Or is the extent of your knowledge the 101 class you were forced to take while being indoctrinated through your degree?
Old 12-13-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

Your "rules for thee, but not for me" and all the rest of this PC leftist garbage are "just social constructs" absolutely meaningless and free to discard at a whim. Fuck off.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:30 PM
Banned

The glove has been thrown, lefty. Consider yourself challenged to prove the "smart ones" claim. Just because your handler told you you were smart while you eeked your way through school doing the bare minimum to pass your classes doesnt make you "smart". It makes you gullible.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Nice meltdown. Did you have to yell at your supposed kids or wife in order to suppress your rage boner?
Old 12-13-2018, 11:55 PM
Banned

According to blooms taxonomy parroting is the lowest form of comprehension. Care to utilize your expansive knowledge to synthesize your own argument? Or shall we start with picking apart your parrotted talking points?
Last edited by Throndor; 12-13-2018 at 11:58 PM..
Old 12-14-2018, 12:06 AM
Banned

sea lions man
Old 12-14-2018, 12:31 AM
Banned

anthony MOTORCYCLING lynn

fuck the chiefs
Old 12-14-2018, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel.
This what the left feels is smart.
Closed Thread