Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you agree to roll on scout?
Agree 153 65.95%
Disagree 79 34.05%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

selling winning roll 5k, selling disc 15k
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, player made rules are only for people who agreed to it. Technically if someone didnt roll and decided to clickfest (as has happened), they would be in the right (legally, not morally) to ignore rolls altogether. Just stating on forum doesnt work. Even OOCing in WW prior to roll doesnt work, as they can just ooc "I do not agree to roll." and then be in the clear to clickfest. If they rolled and THEN click fest, there should be immediate suspension / ban, but they need to agree to roll in the first place.
Player made agreements only work when everyone agrees. What you do mean the rules """weve""" agreed to. I could (potentially) hop in and then say /ooc Random 2000 winner can do w/e they want with loot, and then anyone who rolls 2000 would be along my ruleset EVEN if you ooc /random 1000 winner = looter. It would just turn into clickfest at that point which no one wants.

The point of discussing this is to come to a real conclusion not just I LIKE IT MY WAY AND WAAAAHHH ILL IGNORE ANY OTHER OPINIONS.

Get over your entitlement, anyone who is rolling that has tools has put in time / effort and has earned a right to roll and do what they want with loot.

(Also, lol @ "allowing" any mob in game to be farmed or not)
Old 10-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenolineLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone could roll for anyone else than an entire guild can just show up and roll every time. Bring 50 people all roll for one person every single time. Hell even if that person doesnt need it, they can lock this mob down as a way to make their guild money since they will be the only ones winning the roll and can sell them for 20k.

The people like you and me who are showing up every 10 hours are putting time and work in deserve a fair shot. Ive helped kill Captain 100 times. Why should I help 1 person get the item just so he can make 20k when there are people who have been coming for months because its an actual upgrade?

Thats horse shit. Go farm something else if you need money you broke bitch.
Then go farm 20k and buy it you want an upgrade for your 5th toon "broke bitch"
Last edited by Zizba; 10-06-2017 at 11:57 AM..
Old 10-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Kobold

This isn't really a discussion. These are the rules that have been set and you and everyone else can vote agree and disagree. You're welcome to voice your opinion as you'd please but as stated, these are the rules, agree or disagree.

As you can clearly see from the numbers, the majority of us agree. Therefore I am entitled to use "weve" anyway I please as I speak on the majority's behalf.

Feel free to not follow these rules and I will enjoy petitioning you.

Glittersings / Glittercharms / Glitterheals <Anonymous>
Old 10-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

It woudl turn into clickfest for the two sides. This has happened (a lot) previously when savage was there. People would roll, then 2-3 members of savage would pop in and it would turn into clickfest. If savage won, they do w/e with it. If a roller won, they (usually) honored roll agreement and gave mob to whoever won roll. Once another side pops in, all previous rules are thrown out.

Would be similar annoying clickfest with 2 separate factions.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Banned

You win the roll, you turn in, you loot. Scalpers/farmers gtfo.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenolineLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't really a discussion. These are the rules that have been set and you and everyone else can vote agree and disagree. You're welcome to voice your opinion as you'd please but as stated, these are the rules, agree or disagree.

As you can clearly see from the numbers, the majority of us agree. Therefore I am entitled to use "weve" anyway I please as I speak on the majority's behalf.

Feel free to not follow these rules and I will enjoy petitioning you.

This is not your dictatorship and it is entirely a discussion. I could go tomorrow and decide to clickfest it and legally in P99 rules there is nothing you could do about it, given I didnt roll and /ooc'd that Im click festing it, which I still wouldnt do cause, clickfest, gross, etc.

YOU are welcome to voice your opinions, but realize they are just that, your opinions. You are not P99 staff and you do not get to lay down the rules of the land that everyone must follow because you feel entitled to loot.

So please, GTFO, you dont speak for everyone, and let people discuss this.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perissh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does this work? If 23 people agree and 22 people disagree, the 22 people who disagree are forced to obey everyone else's rules or risk being banned?
This will not be the case. It wont be 22 vs 23. There will be a huge gap because the majority of us aren't salty greedy cucks and thats why we've agreed to do it this way in the first place.

Old 10-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
salty greedy cucks
Then stop being a salty greedy cuck and demanding you get loot.

Im trying to be 100% fair to everyone, while youre saying to not be greedy while at the same time whining how you put in the same hours as everyone else yet you deserve the loot.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Kobold

Leg, youre right its not a dictatorship. This is the rules that everyone has been agreeing to.

Youre right in saying that you can legally go ahead and clickfest tomorrow, thats the entire reason were doing this. GMs have said they will honor player made agreements, here we are making a player made agreement so we have some recourse for people who dont want to follow the rule we've agreed upon.

I've reached out to Sirken to try to establish a fair timeline in which everyone gets enough time to vote and then he confirms this is the new rule. So enjoy your clickfesting for now.

Closed Thread