Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you agree to roll on scout?
Agree 153 65.95%
Disagree 79 34.05%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Kobold

WTB disc x3 21k per
Old 10-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

You realize all along ive stated over and over I do not click, and abhor it, and the fact that Ive been to many, many rolls and never won, yet I am not nearly as salty as you about it?

I am completely discussing this to keep it 100% fair and clear for loot, not to be entitled to loot simply because I show up to this a lot.

And these are not rules everyone has been agreeing to, even the other thread showed people had different rules in mind, and even here you can starkly see that not everyone agrees to it, and enough of people disagree that this wouldnt fly.

So again, stop trying to push your greedy agenda, and let people roll in fairness since they have put in the same amount of time and work you have.

Which part of they having put in the same work as you and deserve a fair shot at loot seems wrong to you exactly?
Old 10-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not your dictatorship and it is entirely a discussion.
The entire point of this thread is not a discussion. It is to outline and make official the rules of the player agreement as stated in the OP, which the majority of responses so far agree with which state clearly that the winning roller must be the one to receive loot. So if this vote passes the rules in the OP are official player agreement which is allegedly enforced by GM/petition(?)

This is the way 90% of all people that show up to roll have already been doing it anways and there's no complaints. We all come and roll and losers help winners and nobody complains. It's not about loot entitlement, it's about wanting to make the roll fair for people that actually need it and not an opportunity for someone to show up every 10 hours to try and make a quick buck with all our help. Arguing to make the win MQable or salable is arguing for greed. It's anti social and crappy.

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 10-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Kobold

If you think this is a greedy agenda because I want people who show up that need an upgrade rather than showing up with their guild at a chance to SELL the item, I don't need to speak anymore on your understanding of what happening.

I've been coming to scout for 5+ months now, I'm well aware of what has been agreed upon and these are the rules. People will never come to some magical unanimous agreement. But this is what we are voting on and so far, the majority agrees.

What you are proposing is a greedy agenda. Being able to provide weighted rolls for your friends so they can sell items is fucking greedy. I dont know how else to explain that to you. "They all showed up so they put in the time" does not apply when they are just showing up to ensure one person has an unfair advantage.

If I showed up every 10 hours and rolled 20 times, you would say "go fuck yourself" wouldn't you? It's the same thing.

Glittersings / Glittercharms / Glitterheals <Anonymous>
Old 10-06-2017, 12:20 PM
Banned

Wtb disc x4 22k each PM ya boy
Old 10-06-2017, 12:27 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]its extremely unfair that i can't roll to sell for MQ
Old 10-06-2017, 12:28 PM
Fire Giant

An agreement is only enforceable if all parties involved agree to it. You can't enforce terms of a contract upon someone who does not sign and agree to the terms.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An agreement is only enforceable if all parties involved agree to it. You can't enforce terms of a contract upon someone who does not sign and agree to the terms.
Sure you can. Its called life. There are plenty of rules that plenty of people disagree upon. If you break the rules there's something called "punishment" which enforces said rules, regardless if you agree with them or not.

Not everything in life is resolved with a "unanimous decision", but rather a majority rules.

Glittersings / Glittercharms / Glitterheals <Anonymous>
Last edited by AdrenolineLove; 10-06-2017 at 12:33 PM..
Old 10-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

so half of the 2000 or so active players need to vote for any one side to win? Looks like you've got a long way to go
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Wtb disc x3 23k each. Fasttimes is a lowballer! Buy a new upgrade today with your scout roll!