Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks for this video, it's simply great!
Old 03-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Aviak

Amazing. Makes me want to leave work and go play.

Blizze - Necromancer of Empire
Old 03-15-2016, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thufir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's revealed later on that the frogloks (at least the ones in Guk) are followers of Mithaniel Marr. That's not really well reflected in vanilla faction though, as worshippers of Mith Marr don't have any special faction advantage for frogloks as far as I can tell.

They may be helping Trak just because iksar hate frogloks and the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend, less sure about that though.
Yeah, the first part is pretty much right. There is a history with Marr siblings, innoruuk, and solusek that led to the creation of the Frogloks.

Also the second part- it depends on what kind of lore you are adhering too. The four horsemen prophecy, or the shissar calender. I can only provide my own theory behind it, but we can leave it open for a video to be made about it.
Old 03-15-2016, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never know what to say to anyone about anything! I don't know whether to feel proud or ashamed at how much time I spent making this lol BUT it means so much to me that you guys not only watched it but liked it or got something out of it AND want to get me my epic lol - but honestly I have no real interest in having one, or working towards getting one. I don't know anything about the epics and I wouldn't even put it to good use, I mean, when I "play" everquest I do stuff like this, or buff people, or invis myself at night, equip a lightstone, drop items on the ground, and then try to lead noobs to the items with my lightsource.....yep. I've done that.
Sounds like the next video needs to be a plunge into the shaman epic and the surrounding lore then. Ancient ghosts of long lost iksar love or some crap.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Banned

But what of the Cacti problem? Luck or Magic?
Old 03-15-2016, 04:02 PM
Kobold

Trying to find big enough words to describe how cool I find your video, but all I can come up with is... It's F...... GREAT! :-)
<Riot>
Old 03-15-2016, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But what of the Cacti problem? Luck or Magic?
Definitely the Picard.

And Tequila.
Last edited by Joyelle; 03-15-2016 at 04:12 PM..
Old 03-15-2016, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

My immersion was not ruined.
Old 03-15-2016, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
: D I feel bad for anyone who tried to figure out stuff like this back in the day

I was certain that those conniving pixies were hiding some secrets from me. In regards to looking everywhere - I did find runes in Upper Guk and was completely unable to figure out what they were.

That's how I learned editing and audio, and stuff - by trying to do that to some extent and failing horribly : p

I never know what to say to anyone about anything! I don't know whether to feel proud or ashamed at how much time I spent making this lol BUT it means so much to me that you guys not only watched it but liked it or got something out of it AND want to get me my epic lol - but honestly I have no real interest in having one, or working towards getting one. I don't know anything about the epics and I wouldn't even put it to good use, I mean, when I "play" everquest I do stuff like this, or buff people, or invis myself at night, equip a lightstone, drop items on the ground, and then try to lead noobs to the items with my lightsource.....yep. I've done that.
You should have your epic. It's probably worth it to have for roleplay/lore reasons alone.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:52 PM
Kobold

Thanks for the fantastic video. Always loved the old lore and various things hidden throughout the world. Broken, incomplete, and unfound quests also fueled that awe for me.
Closed Thread