Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 12:21 AM
Sarnak

Default Nexii's Erotic Adventures: Evil Heart Breaker

Somewhere in Faydwer Forest

“Feels like we’ve been walking for hours. Shouldn’t we have hit Kelethin, Ak’Anon, or Mistmoore by now?” Nexii Vanadis quizzed her unicorn companion.

“Patience, dark one. The place where we are going is very secret. Only a very few know about it, and fewer still how to get there.” Amalthea replied. As always, she strode slow and graceful, yet with a definite purpose in mind.

“I suppose. I feel different here.” Nexii commented. It was hard to place her finger on. A feeling of both familiarity in the forest and homesickness for Neriak came over her.

“As expected so far from home. You are so far from your deities’ influence. Off the grid, one might say.” The unicorn motioned her gaze to a tree which admittedly looked like any other. “Put your hands on the lowest branch.” She instructed.

Nexii did as told and was teleported into another deep forest clearing. She had not abandoned her dark elven kind just to give up so easy. Following the trail in the lead, she could see camouflaged wooden homes on both sides. The priestess could not see any inhabitants at first glance.

“This one here, on the left, is Melissa’s house.” Amalthea caught up when Nexii paused.

“As you say.” Nexii was feeling less trustful by the second. Doubts about whether this whole adventure was some sort of trap came over her. “Why would they help a dark elf anyways? We’re mortal enemies.” She thought and doubted to herself. Nexii felt herself being gently nudged by Amalthea’s muzzle when she had stopped in reflection. The pair approached the home and went to a vegetable garden in the back.

“Ah, must be a dark elf! I couldn’t tell if male or female.” A young sounding voice came from around the greenhouse. Feet could be heard bounding and thumping about in excitement.

“A female named Nexii.” Amalthea said. “Since when did you have a preference anyways?” The unicorn said. She waited patiently as the inhabitant came into view.

Nexii was even more shocked surprised at the girl’s appearance than the other way around. She was naked, for one, but more strikingly not of any species Nexii had seen before. She was a teenaged bunny, standing just a little shorter than herself at five feet tall. Lavender furred, with large footpaws, oversized ears, and blonde hair to her waist.

“Nexii, I finished scouting out the area, and-you pig!” Melissa exclaimed.

“What? I haven’t even said anything to you yet.”

“Yea, but you were thinking it.”

“Oh, yea. You’re a telepath. Look, let’s just get on with this, okay?” Nexii pleaded.

“You came here to understand love. Why Sirken, Auspex, Keerarae all turned on you.” Melissa stated. Her blue eyes seemed to flow right through the dark elf.

“Yes, correct again.”

“Well that much is simple, and you know why in your heart. They ran from love. They’re all dark elves. A lifetime of indoctrination of hate, such that they act strangely when real love starts to surface. Sometimes that means betrayal.” Melissa answered.

“So that’s it? I should go home now?” Nexii raised an eyebrow.

“No. Stay awhile and listen.” Melissa sat down cross-legged on a gardening stool. Nexii obliged so that the bunny could continue. “I should properly introduce myself first. My name is Melissa Trusova, and this little town is Enhasa. The developers did not want others finding out about this quiet place.”

“Why is that?”

“It’s a town of furries. Why do you think Chardok 2.0 took so long to be released? Or why they pretend to hate Luclin content so much?”

“Oh! They were making this place and yet have a secret crush on Vah’Shir. Or furries in general as it were.” Nexii felt that fact should have been obvious before.

“They used to come here for fun on occasion. But lately I haven’t seen any GMs online at all.” The rabbit’s blue eyes belied a sort of sorrowful unfulfilled lust. “I myself was programmed with an enhanced sex drive for this purpose. That purpose being to love in its purest form as instilled by Erollisi Marr.” Melissa felt no shame about either her purpose or that she was a nymphomaniac.

Nexii turned and noticed then that Amalthea had already silently departed. She was left with just the bunny, though the dark elf felt more at ease. Melissa seemed rather outgoing and friendly.

“So. I am different from other dark elves?” Nexii asked.

“I haven’t actually met another dark elf before!” Melissa exclaimed. She pointed at her own body to remind Nexii how young she was, and around her at the secretive city to emphasize her isolation. “But I believe that under the surface, no matter how tormented, all beings can find love.”

“I see. I’m not here for redemption.”

“Of course not. You’ll always be a dark elf the same as I’ll always be a bunny. I sense a higher mission, a higher purpose for you. Love is just one tool to realize your dreams.” Melissa answered. “I will help you, if you are ready.” The bunny thudded her feet on the ground playfully.

“I am.”

“Come inside then.”

Inside Melissa’s House, Enhasa

“I should warn you, what you are asking for is more than anyone who comes by. Most of them, they just want to fuck. They want to feel loved, but they don’t really reciprocate it.” Melissa explained. She poured out two cups of honey tea, one for herself and one for Nexii.

“That seems a little sad. Should I be afraid, then?” Nexii said. The cleric sensed that this would be more intense than the visions Uveia had given her of the future.

“Oh! I enjoy playing with others a lot - it’s not like that.” Melissa’s long ears twitched, as she sensed the dark elf’s anxiety. “Drink. It will relax you.” The bunny drank her own tea as the dark elf’s emotions were starting to make her feel the same way.

“Should I undress, then?” Nexii said in the same tone. She sipped on her tea which was warmer and sweeter than expected.

“You want to.” Melissa smiled back.

“Yes…” Nexii felt oddly shy. She was not used to being at a such a deep disadvantage. Not only was she far from home turf, she could not hide anything from Melissa. At least with the male dark elves, she had the upper hand being a priestess and a female. Their premonitions and GM powers had not stopped her from asserting herself. The dark elf pushed past it and disrobed. It seemed only fair given that her host was naked.

“In case you’re wondering, I can’t read your every thought or control your mind. Rather, I sense emotions and desires.” Melissa interrupted Nexii’s faraway gaze with a paw on her shoulder.

“Oh…kind of like how I just see visions of the far future.” Nexii replied as her attention refocused.

“Yea, kind of like that! I’m better with it the closer I get to someone physically.” Melissa explained. She tilted her head sideways and took another sip of her tea. A sly smile came upon her face. “You really do want me, don’t you?”

“I’m curious about you. You’re so different from the males back home.” Nexii answered.

“Finish your tea and come to my bedroom upstairs.” Melissa hopped off to prepare herself.

Melissa’s Bedroom, Enhasa

“Cute bedroom.” Nexii stated. Her voice was only half-sarcastic. The modest sized bedroom was done entirely in pink and purple shades. Melissa’s bed itself was in the shape of a giant heart. “Not the sort of decor one could find in Neriak, though.” Nexii commented as she looked at one of the many large plush animals Melissa possessed.

“Aww. I can tell you meant it more than not.” Melissa was sitting on the bedside, cross-legged. The bunny beckoned Nexii with her index finger to come lay on the bed beside her. “Feel my body fur. You know you want to.” Melissa teased. The invitation was accepted.

“Mmm, so soft and warm. It’s so strange to think. Here we are in such a remote place, just us. While out there over two thousand nerds are clashing over mob spawns.” Nexii sighed.

“I wouldn’t know.” Melissa trailed off. She smiled at Nexii’s approval of her body.

“Blue server population is exploding like rabbits…err. Just a phrase, no offense.” Nexii said.

“It’s okay. I saw you had a fur coat packed in one of your Tinkerer’s bags. Were you worried it’d be cold in the forest?” Melissa asked. She sensed a sexual apprehension about Nexii on mentioning this.

“Uh, not exactly. I felt sexy wearing it.”

“Can I try it on?” Melissa asked. The exuberant teen already had pulled the coat out of the bag. “It looks really big…”

“Yea, it’s something else. I spent all my platinum on fashionquest.” Nexii felt her heart racing as Melissa put the large, hooded silver fox coat on. She tried to stay calm but admittedly the bunny looked incredibly feminine, sexy… and powerful in the coat. Power being perhaps the ultimate aphrodisiac to a drow.

“A little big for me. Hey, it turns you on a lot! Hee hee!” Melissa giggled as she pushed the drow onto her side on the bed. “Just relax now. You came for this.” The lavender bunny put her arms around Nexii and cuddled her. She rested the dark elf’s face under her own chin just above her B-cup breasts.

“Mmm. Yes, it feels so good.” Nexii smiled briefly to herself. They were merely cuddling and already she could feel and sense Melissa’s overt sexuality as if they were doing far more. This made Nexii very curious about what further intimacy might bring. The priestess closed her eyes and let the purple bunny take the lead.

“Now you will know what love unchained feels like.” Melissa whispered. The bunny kissed Nexii’s forehead and then wrapped her ears right over top of each of the drow’s ears to initate a deeper mind meld. “Mmm, now I can fully sense you. So much…darkness. And yet…so much desire beneath the surface.” Melissa’s own pauses as she spoke softly showed that she was not used to such negativity.

Nexii was not sure whether Melissa was speaking out loud to her or by telepathy. Perhaps it made no difference. She kissed Melissa on the lips. And as she did, a wave of euphoria shot through her entire being. “Mmm…!” Nexii cooed as the pleasure waves continued. The waves were powerful and unstoppable, like a bull in a china shop, or a typical <Azure Guard> ToV zone line pull. The drow thought more of her bed partner and how she wanted her. Infatuation became attraction. Attraction became obsession, rising and fading timelessly. Nexii felt her dark heart concede to the emotional insinuations. It was love, sexual love, yet pure. A longer open mouth kiss was shared between the two. Tongues were intertwined as the waves diminished.

“I love you.” Nexii managed to find the words that Sirken never even had. She cuddled more into Melissa’s fur and the soft fur coat.

“I know. They always do.” Melissa grinned. She pushed the dark elf onto her back and pinned her down on the bed. Breaking the drow’s love fears was about the hottest thing she had accomplished in bed. And yet the insatiable bunny wanted more as she always did. She rewarded Nexii with one more kiss before tracing her hand down between the cleric’s legs.

“Can I stay awhile longer?” Nexii dreamily asked.

“Probably. I’ll decide after round two. Or maybe round three.”
Old 03-21-2019, 12:40 AM
Sarnak

[QUOTE=Nexii;2880141Nexii cooed as the pleasure waves continued. The waves were powerful and unstoppable, like a bull in a china shop, or a typical <Azure Guard> ToV zone line pull.[/QUOTE]

lol

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 03-21-2019, 07:39 AM
Large Rat

Looking forward to the easter egg "hunt".
Old 03-22-2019, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to the easter egg "hunt".
I didn't even think of the Easter connection when introducing Melissa. That's interesting coincidence...will consider this for the next one
Old 03-22-2019, 12:21 PM
Banned

This was hot, and funny. I think it's the best one yet. I really enjoyed it.
Old 03-22-2019, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was hot, and funny. I think it's the best one yet. I really enjoyed it.
Aww you're too kind. Surprised the furry stuff didn't squick more people. Almost made it to 100 pages before putting one in

Oh yea the more obvious easter eggs! Bonus if you can find the Starcraft, Diablo, Chrono Trigger easter eggs