Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 04-16-2022, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
main thing now is that it does require a 200 track ranger, where as the old mechanic didnt really require a tracker, though it did help
Peak Quillmane sales days for me was during the huge demand right before Velious. I'd find 2 buyers and park them at Hermit and Centaur, and Bards can track W themselves - or, worst case, charm and pet track to make sure it didn't sneak away.

Essentially a guaranteed 30k within an hour.

Selling them now is pretty profitable too, but I've only sold a few. I wish I saw more people trying to solve it instead.
Old 05-20-2022, 11:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
agreed. very fulfilling feeling when you do figure it out too. It did take us a while, probably 3-4 days of 6-8 hour sessions each but we have it 100% figured out now

main thing now is that it does require a 200 track ranger, where as the old mechanic didnt really require a tracker, though it did help
Iíve been trying to figure this out for hours now and it seems Iím still doing something wrong. On Blue, using my Ranger with 200 Tracking. Are you on Blue or Green, and would you be willing to help me figure out what Iím screwing up?
Old 05-22-2022, 06:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iíve been trying to figure this out for hours now and it seems Iím still doing something wrong. On Blue, using my Ranger with 200 Tracking. Are you on Blue or Green, and would you be willing to help me figure out what Iím screwing up?
It's literally explained down to the minutae in this thread, the first post on page 9.

There are 6 pathing mobs with 78 second respawns. Every other pathing mob is 6 minute respawn.

The 78 second respawning roaming mobs are placeholders for various named, one of which is Quillmane.
Old 05-29-2022, 05:19 AM
Planar Protector

geez what a pal.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-16-2022, 08:19 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtMacklinFBI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone knew the quailman cloak in classic bro.

I was like 12, a complete shitter at the game and vividly remember wanting one so bad for my warrior back in the day. Sorry you were even dumber than I was and didn't get quilmayne loot in classic.
this XD