Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 01:50 AM
Fire Giant

Looking for people to do a General kill in Kithicor. Pouch and EoN on reserve, everything else is up for rolls.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 07-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking for people to do a General kill in Kithicor. Pouch and EoN on reserve, everything else is up for rolls.
Fail troll Cazic Quill worth more than pouch and EoN is a piece of shit.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 07-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Not reserving Quill? I'd want Quill reserved over EoN for sure.

Also... You will never get a group to go when you claim the single spell that is worth atleast 2x the next closest spell. Especially when these mobs are bad exp and spells are the only reason to do them.

Just join a guild, slay some dragons, hope Torpor drops from those. You'll have better luck doing that.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Are there any other drops even worth 5% of what torpor is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

VoG, Malo, EoT, Pox, Bane

Those are all 15k-30k spells.

Then you have Torpor worth 90k.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Kobold

How many messages you got ?

Or did someone offered you a copy of Torpor ?
Old 07-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Didn't know this was RNF. I've had a few people say they're interested in going. I don't understand what peoples issue is. I'm not saying "I'm taking all the loot to afford Torpor" There are still several spells worth quite a bit of money. I am doing the work in trying to get people together to get the spell. It's not charity. If I wanted to be given Torpor I would sit in EC and ask for it for free.

The attitude on P99 is greedy as fuck. Everyone would rather buy their level 1 cleric an epic than actually pass on something thats CLASS SPECIFIC. Apparently the forums are only good for trolling while you're taking a shit.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't know this was RNF. I've had a few people say they're interested in going. I don't understand what peoples issue is. I'm not saying "I'm taking all the loot to afford Torpor" There are still several spells worth quite a bit of money. I am doing the work in trying to get people together to get the spell. It's not charity. If I wanted to be given Torpor I would sit in EC and ask for it for free.

The attitude on P99 is greedy as fuck. Everyone would rather buy their level 1 cleric an epic than actually pass on something thats CLASS SPECIFIC. Apparently the forums are only good for trolling while you're taking a shit.
Dude none here is greedy except the guy saying the 100k fair priced spell because shaman can solo nameds, is on reserve.

That shit goes for lots of dkp to people who work hard for it so it's a little creepy to say it's on reserve is all.

People you accused of trolling you on your stream last night were trying to help you find a solution and you responded by yelling at them. So yea.. Maybe stop calling p99ers greedy when they 9/10 times will come running to help get eachother get epics when that 72+ hour named spawns.

Just sayin.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Large Bat

Lol no you are saying that because you are putting together a grp you deserve a 90k spell if it drops, But you cannot do these mobs alone you need the main people in a grp so why would you deserve reserve on it? your fucking high sir /Ran 1000 enjoy it
Old 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

What you're asking is this:

I need assistance from a tank, a cleric, An enchanter, and DPS.

So what exactly are you doing to earn your spell here? You don't have Torpor, so you aren't healing. You're asking for a chanter, so they are hasting and their slow is more than enough for these mobs. Shaman DPS is 'meh' at best.

And... You're saying that the top value drop, by a large margin I might add, is claimed by yourself for... What? The effort of setting up a group?

It was said in your epic thread, and it's been said here. If you want help to the extent you're asking either:

A. Agree to roll on the best drop available and don't state outright "Claimed cause Shaman"
B. Join a guild to do this with.

It may not be charity, but you're asking for the biggest piece of the pie guaranteed to you (assuming it drops), when in actuality your role in the group is the most negligible.

Sorry if that's harsh :/.
Closed Thread