Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2020, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never done this ring war after 40 yrs of EQ and probably still won't.
Are you even playing this game? I mean it looks like you spending all your time only on this forum?

Old 11-16-2020, 07:51 AM
Orc

Suspension lifted with no real change implemented. Other than people now too afraid to speak up for fear of looking "toxic" and possibly causing another suspension....

Zekay, RW will change to a rotation as soon as Freedom and AG members push their leadership to negotiate in good faith. Instead of taking their ball home when they don't get their way. Server default rule isn't what get changed. Only player agreements can happen to increase QoL.
Old 11-16-2020, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaybrother86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suspension lifted with no real change implemented. Other than people now too afraid to speak up for fear of looking "toxic" and possibly causing another suspension....

Zekay, RW will change to a rotation as soon as Freedom and AG members push their leadership to negotiate in good faith. Instead of taking their ball home when they don't get their way. Server default rule isn't what get changed. Only player agreements can happen to increase QoL.
If only you could pvp it out rather than waving your arms at the referee every time some pixels appear.
Old 11-16-2020, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Detoxx Said it best This isnt complicated guys. Just rotate the Ring War. It took AM / Awakened 20 mins to make a rotation that lasted a long time. I dont understand why everyone is being so insane about turn in times. Give people time to muster a force if the thing spawns at 2am. 8 hours is plenty. Or have different time limits for prime time and off hours
Call skip, punish fails (not skips). Done.
Server is deadlocked in Velious forever. Losing a few Badains a year due to waiting to turn in aint gunna kill anyone
Literally every other server in the existence of EverQuest and even this server pre this era could come up with the most basic rotations. Its embarassing we cannot

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-16-2020, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems unhealthy

Can legit turn in's be differentiated between auto clickers? If not the legitimacy of this method is questionable. Could it be tested and enforced?

I find it funny that other turn in's are changed due to people using autoclicker's yet raid content is not because "competitive"

Maybe the spawn to turn in times need to be pulled and checked for "probable human response times"

The issue of possible cheating aside. I still see this as defiantly "unhealthy" behavior
Yes it can thats why the scout roll was changed

Old 11-16-2020, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaybrother86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude Freedom leader detoxx just said this in the UN This isnt complicated guys. Just rotate the Ring War. It took AM / Awakened 20 mins to make a rotation that lasted a long time. I dont understand why everyone is being so insane about turn in times. Give people time to muster a force if the thing spawns at 2am. 8 hours is plenty. Or have different time limits for prime time and off hours
Server is deadlocked in Velious forever. Losing a few Badains a year due to waiting to turn in aint gunna kill anyone
Literally every other server in the existence of EverQuest and even this server pre this era could come up with the most basic rotations. Its embarassing we cannot

so yes were pushing for a change

Old 11-16-2020, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you even playing this game? I mean it looks like you spending all your time only on this forum?

I've got a bunch of characters on red. I usually just run around rping with low level NPCs.
Old 11-16-2020, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude Freedom leader detoxx just said this in the UN This isnt complicated guys. Just rotate the Ring War. It took AM / Awakened 20 mins to make a rotation that lasted a long time. I dont understand why everyone is being so insane about turn in times. Give people time to muster a force if the thing spawns at 2am. 8 hours is plenty. Or have different time limits for prime time and off hours

so yes were pushing for a change
Soon(tm)
Old 11-16-2020, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

pantheon will come out before yall come an agreement.
Old 11-23-2020, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pantheon will come out before yall come an agreement.
big oof because you are right

Closed Thread