Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 03:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think so too. I cant wait to see them crying about it though. They will be quick to deny someone to vote, put up all the red tape and inconveniences in the lives of women.

Biden is going to make their life difficult. He's going to charge their bosses 14k per person that doesnt get vaccinated and still goes to work. Resulting in them being fired.

Then, they will have ALLLLLL the freedom they want, at home.
You are a literal Nazi. People like you enabled Hitler and the Holocaust.
Old 09-11-2021, 04:07 AM
Orc

You cannot be pro vaccine mandate and pro choice sinultaneously.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/yHhdpwGVl4Y
Old 09-11-2021, 08:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddarok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually, you can!
Old 09-11-2021, 08:37 AM
Banned

I'm here to say you can be whatever you want even if it doesn't make sense.

It is silly though. 90% of you are wtfbbq
Old 09-11-2021, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddarok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch me.

Babies and cumming inside the pussy does not spread disease to all your friends, family, and co-workers, or anyone else you may have been in contact with. Not having or having it doesnt cause 600,000 deaths last year, alone.

See how that works? I can be whatever the fuck I want. My choices dont stop at your feelings.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a cry baby. Thats all you got? "hes a nazi!!" lol.. you're a pussy. You're the type to get slapped and go tell, not do anything about it yourself.

Even if I was, what the fuck would you do about it besides cry??
You cant articulate a point, make a compelling argument, or bring anyone to your side. Your little death cult is shrinking day by day because they are literally dying off though natural or stupid preventable ways.

Its just a matter of time before you get so angry at how unfair it all is to the baby (thats you) and go do something insane. Just put it in your mouth and squeeze it, pussy.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's more like the communists that terrorized Germans to the point they elected a nazi to round em up which enabled the holocaust.

Like we're going to do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's more like the communists that terrorized Germans to the point they elected a nazi to round em up which enabled the holocaust.

Like we're going to do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, you wont do shit. Jib, you know I love you. But dont go saying things like that now. You're gonna hurt my feelings. As one of the people who can actually take it, and laugh it off, dont do that.

Secondly, last I checked, my commies were in power.

Last I checked again, they just mandated republicans out of their damn jobs. So, looks like we're gonna have some new people coming to the commune to BEG for food and work. We will take them, as food, because we're commies and we eat people. =]

There is going to be a whole new communist wave with republicans as they are forced to share all their shit because nobody has a damn job anymore.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 09-11-2021 at 12:09 PM..
Old 09-11-2021, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Don't you guys get it? Democratic voters are all communists and Nazis and big doo doo heads.
Closed Thread