Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rathe Council and Xegony slain last night, and the relevant bosses in their zones as well.

PoP raiding feels good man.
This sounds like the worst possible PoP raid combination to do in one night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2017, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sounds like the worst possible PoP raid combination to do in one night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same combo we do on Wed nights and we split them
Old 03-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Chest wtf everyone else gets to do rathe council again, lets go back! loved that shit
Old 03-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

can you imagine the possibilities if there was an OW Plane of Time

wow.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can you imagine the possibilities if there was an OW Plane of Time

wow.
if you mean p1, that's ffa since its a 12 hour lockout and the loot goes to apps/alts anyway. the rest has the week long lockout correct?
Old 03-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you mean p1, that's ffa since its a 12 hour lockout and the loot goes to apps/alts anyway. the rest has the week long lockout correct?
I was talking about a hypotectical world where the gods from the Plane of Time spawned in an open world version rather than only an instance and thusly guilds could do Time 2-3 times a week if you competed for the OW spawns.

it would be really entertaining
Old 03-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

like the moogles, a collection of sylphs have taken upon themselves the responsibility for preservation of their homes, beseeching the aid of their lord, the Lord of Lightning

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the thankless task of disposing of the unleashed primal falls once again to me. twelve help us....
Old 03-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was talking about a hypotectical world where the gods from the Plane of Time spawned in an open world version rather than only an instance and thusly guilds could do Time 2-3 times a week if you competed for the OW spawns.

it would be really entertaining
my bad. I took it as a shot that we were missing content. so many spitballs flying around this place you get used to ducking. you mean actually in time or more like the avatars in eq2 where gods just spawned all over
Old 03-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

I mean like if Time was the same as Vex Thal - just a dungeon that also had an AoC version

the competition in there would be unreal and cutthroat but it wouldnt work with the way the zone was designed to have time limits for phases etc

just thought it would be fun to COTH race to the god rooms or train OW Time Tallon on a guild trying to do a quick Terris lol
Old 03-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Kobold

Ok. I'm going to that the idiot approach. Who or what is BDA? Is that like PDA but only Butt Display of Affection?
Closed Thread