Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

I’ve been all over Europe past 2 years and ice has never been an issue.. I think the only place that I’ve never gotten ice at is McDonald’s in England, the food in Europe ( especially France italy and Spain) by far has superior food to the world ( UK food is dogshit though) Sweden had some OK food, their seafood was pretty banging though but I went to a city on the coast so that makes sense. @ Azzar you are correct, breakfast wasn’t really a thing there, p much just the usual pastries and grilled sandwiches at coffee shops. I will say this though, I do miss American steakhouses real bad though.

Next stop is Norway to Snowboard in 2 weeks ( hoping to try and see some northern lights)
Then Japan in March!
Old 01-21-2018, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah UK sucks at food. That's why they love Indian food overthere cause nobody knows how to cook shit.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@ Azzar you are correct, breakfast wasn’t really a thing there, p much just the usual pastries and grilled sandwiches at coffee shops. I will say this though, I do miss American steakhouses real bad though.

Next stop is Norway to Snowboard in 2 weeks ( hoping to try and see some northern lights)
Then Japan in March!
*daps OG wisdom*

We hit a pseudo-steakhouse in Stockholm but it was hard to find and I don't remember the name of it. It was really difficult to find a place that served American sized dinners aka not a place where we have to order repeatedly as we are eating and being served the shit we just ordered. Breakfast was a joke we kept ordering and ordering and ordering. They drop off, we order again. They looked at us with disgust towards the end but all we wanted was an American farmers breakfast portion, you know just the most important meal of the day!

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-22-2018, 07:57 AM
Fire Giant

Can confirm UK cuisine is shit

However fish and chips and a sunday roast is top tier food in this motherfuckers eyes

Hard to look past Thai food for world #1
Old 01-22-2018, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to look past Thai food for world #1

pras

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-22-2018, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Ya not really into Thai or Korean food, my favourite is Japanese Asian wise
Also hate Indian food shit has way to many flavours at once
Old 01-22-2018, 10:02 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

a lot of thai dishes are a v good balance between being tasty and healthy. swimming rama, while being the safest and most generic dish they do, is quite literally a keto diet wet dream.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:05 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya not really into Thai or Korean food, my favourite is Japanese Asian wise
Also hate Indian food shit has way to many flavours at once
thats weird but i guess it makes sense with an american palate. like every asian person i've met in my life including japanese people say japanese is their least favorite asian food. miso was like my favorite thing as a kid tho so i'm not a hater.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Cant beat some bulgogi in hongdae pre- club FF circa 2008
Old 01-22-2018, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Thai food great. Love Caribbean food is great. Not sure how such poor countries in south and Central America have better cuisine than England.

Japanese food I love but it is whatever. Indian food is good, but it is better infused like trinny. Yeah come to Miami and you will see food in Europe is caca lol. (Rice and beans) I guess the vegetables are actually real in Europe. I remember in Spain tomatoes and lettuce going bad so fast. In the states shit lasts forever.

God bless America!
Closed Thread